ADVERTISEMENT

Not that we live in Israel, but Israel no longer considers you fully vaxxed…

hsvtiger34

NOT A KISS-ASS
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2002
…without the booster after 6 months. I’m sure this will gain traction with the government doctors here in the US, I’m just curious what kind of traction it gains with regular people. Will there be people who played by the rules, got two shots, who will say F-U to the 3rd? I’ll say F-U to the 3rd until my job is about to say F-U to me…then I’ll have a decision to make.
What we can be sure of is if a #3 is mandated, pretty damn sure that’s not where it stops.

…without the booster after 6 months. I’m sure this will gain traction with the government doctors here in the US, I’m just curious what kind of traction it gains with regular people. Will there be people who played by the rules, got two shots, who will say F-U to the 3rd? I’ll say F-U to the 3rd until my job is about to say F-U to me…then I’ll have a decision to make.
What we can be sure of is if a #3 is mandated, pretty damn sure that’s not where it stops.

We don’t have the first two doses mandated so why would the third one be? The booster shots for those under 60 have helped them on transmission and that’s why we will recommend it as well but it’s not needed unless you just don’t want an infection.

We don’t have the first two doses mandated so why would the third one be? The booster shots for those under 60 have helped them on transmission and that’s why we will recommend it as well but it’s not needed unless you just don’t want an infection.
Well, it IS mandated here in the US by some companies through government pressure on them. My company mandated it 2 weeks ago. I was already vaxxed because I saw it coming.

Well, it IS mandated here in the US by some companies through government pressure on them. My company mandated it 2 weeks ago. I was already vaxxed because I saw it coming.

That’s not a Gvt mandate. You can work for whoever you choose.

That’s not a Gvt mandate. You can work for whoever you choose.
I didn’t say it was a government mandate. I said the government pressures companies like the ones I work for.

Reactions: AUJMac
I didn’t say it was a government mandate. I said the government pressures companies like the ones I work for.

There is no penalty from the Gvt if they don’t. Companies are mostly doing the bare minimum if anything. Props to your co though.

That's not government pressure.

That's adults wanting the world to go back to normal who are sick and tired of unvaccinated weight

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT