ADVERTISEMENT

Not football related and I don't give a rats flying ass about what teh bunk thinks, but this sickens me...

Unfortunately there are horrendous things done to both black and white children.There are evil people among us.Always have been and always will be.

Reactions: hooter80 and Gusmus
tenor.gif

I hope it is being aggressively investigated. Based on the pic, it is hard to tell what might have happened. If he really drowned in a field with very little water, it could have been some sort of attack (animal or human) that left him face down, unconscious, in water. It also is possible that it could have been some sort of hate crime and that the police aren’t terribly motivated to solve it, but we have no evidence of that. Folks will make the worst of it though. I’ve already seen Twitter posts giving out the address of the Irvin family, calling them murderers, and calling for people to take action. Whatever happened to Bobby Charles, there won’t be a happy ending. Poor kid. Prayers up for all of the innocent folks involved, especially the Charles family.
I have a feeling that with the publicity that is blowing up, the allegations, and the fact that the Iberia Parish Sheriffs Dept. has a long history of being brutal and thuggish towards arrestees/detainees of all races, that the Feds are going to step in at some point.

Wait, being pissed about murder means this guy wants a utopia? Que?
It doesn’t mean he wants a utopia. But maybe being outraged by the unsubstantiated allegations of racially motivated injustice, over a death that has not been determined to be a murder, about which few established facts exist because they are only two weeks into the investigation, indicates a possible detachment from reason.

When and if I have kids, I’m just going to let them exclusively hang with white kids... that way they will ever be in a position where they could possibly make a perceived racist comment or make a perceived racist action...
Fake news! They’d still pick on redheads...

Reactions: alphatiger08
It doesn’t mean he wants a utopia. But maybe being outraged by the unsubstantiated allegations of racially motivated injustice, over a death that has not been determined to be a murder, about which few established facts exist because they are only two weeks into the investigation, indicates a possible detachment from reason.
Bingo. With social media you can always find something to get outraged over. This side of heaven that ain’t changing. Clearly for some ITT that reality has driven them to a place or irrational outrage and frustration.

Damn it has been almost two weeks and they haven't solved a murder case? Obviously racism is afoot.
[/QUOTE
You have heard one side of a story, told by people who are not in possession of any relevant facts regarding the investigation, and who are in deep emotional distress. And you take that story as fact?

How do you manage to not get hit while you play in traffic?
Yeah, it must be cool to be ignorant

What the fvck are you babbling about, dipshit?

You raged incoherently about something you know absolutely nothing about, because in your termite brain, you have assigned motive and outcome without evidence of either.

Then, you follow it up with a cryptic bitch-surrender, calling me ignorant, but not having the ability or the guts to point out what I’m wrong about. I haven’t noticed any of yore rage posts about the injustice of the children who get murdered in Chicago every week. Can you link those?

Ha, I was here when teh bunk was real and Will Woods ran the show. It's stupid ass comments like this that drove off the real insiders. Now we just have roadrunner
You started a “dear diary” thread on the bunker. My apologies you don’t feel it got the respect it deserved.

Reactions: BeatBama60
Bingo. With social media you can always find something to get outraged over. This side of heaven that ain’t changing. Clearly for some ITT that reality has driven them to a place or irrational outrage and frustration.
OPIE was nothing more than a LAMP.

@GusBlows doesn’t give a half a shit about Bobby Charles, or he would have taken the time to do his homework, think about what was going on, and post something rational, instead of posting a link to another half-witted take.

Now that his outrage has been duly noted, he can congratulate himself for being such a great person, and kerryon.

There been so many unarmed black peoples killed by just being black in this country that it’s not even funny . I’m white also

I'm not going to post the NSFW story links, but we've got to find justice for this young mans family. I am disgusted and outraged that hate like this exists in our country in this day and age. WTF is wrong with people?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/11/12/quawan-charles-death/?utm_source=reddit.com
@nighthawk004 Thanks f
OPIE was nothing more than a LAMP.

@GusBlows doesn’t give a half a shit about Bobby Charles, or he would have taken the time to do his homework, think about what was going on, and post something rational, instead of posting a link to another half-witted take.

Now that his outrage has been duly noted, he can congratulate himself for being such a great person, and kerryon.
Please enlighten me my southern redneck friend on what I missed based off your homework on the case? I can assure you I give a much bigger shit about his family getting justice then I do your uneducated trump loving ass

Nothing @BeatBama60 ? Or are you still doing your homework amigo?
Here is what both of you insipid, tiresome dolts have missed:

Amber alerts are NEVER put out on a 15 year old 'missing' for mere hours, with no witnesses to indicate foul play was afoot. If they were, there would be hundreds if not thousands of Amber alerts every day.

The last people he was seen with have been interviewed and have not been excluded as suspects, if any foul play is indicated by the investigation.

His family has not been excluded as suspects if foul play is determined.

He is on video, alone, in the area near where he was found, on the day he went missing.

His face has injuries consistent with wildlife damage, and inconsistent with intentional trauma.

You are so full of shit you can't even start to make a reasoned argument for the racist garbage that you spout.

Kerryon, jackass.

Here is what both of you insipid, tiresome dolts have missed:

Amber alerts are NEVER put out on a 15 year old 'missing' for mere hours, with no witnesses to indicate foul play was afoot. If they were, there would be hundreds if not thousands of Amber alerts every day.

The last people he was seen with have been interviewed and have not been excluded as suspects, if any foul play is indicated by the investigation.

His family has not been excluded as suspects if foul play is determined.

He is on video, alone, in the area near where he was found, on the day he went missing.

His face has injuries consistent with wildlife damage, and inconsistent with intentional trauma.

You are so full of shit you can't even start to make a reasoned argument for the racist garbage that you spout.

Kerryon, jackass.
Dude, I'm sure that Kerryon Johnson would be sooo proud of you using his name in your posts. We will see when it (hopefully) fairly gets resolved.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT