ADVERTISEMENT

Not football related and I don't give a rats flying ass about what teh bunk thinks, but this sickens me...

Maybe letting the investigation run it's course without the family assigning motive without evidence or established facts could lead to justice? Just a thought.

It is a tragic story and I hope justice is served. Trying to find people to blame based on their race, before an investigation has been completed, isn't in any way productive towards that end.

Maybe letting the investigation run it's course without the family assigning motive without evidence or established facts could lead to justice? Just a thought.

It is a tragic story and I hope justice is served. Trying to find people to blame based on their race, before an investigation has been completed, isn't in any way productive towards that end.
Everyone knows that if it was a white kid they would allready have someone lock up and I’m white come on now are you a complete idiot or just a moron

Reactions: GusBlows
Everyone knows that if it was a white kid they would allready have someone lock up and I’m white come on now are you a complete idiot or just a moron
GFY you insipid dolt.

Every time you post, it’s more horrendously stupid than your previous post.

Nothing you have ever said here is true, and nothing you have ever said here is in any way related to logic or reason. ‘Everybody’ doesn’t know a damned thing. The only thing that is clear is that you are not intellectually or emotionally equipped to have any discussion that requires even the most basic sense of nuance.

the police said that he might have just went to a football game they sound like some ****ing idiots
You have heard one side of a story, told by people who are not in possession of any relevant facts regarding the investigation, and who are in deep emotional distress. And you take that story as fact?

How do you manage to not get hit while you play in traffic?

GFY you insipid dolt.

Nothing you have ever said here is true, and nothing you have ever said here is in any way related to logic or reason. ‘Everybody’ doesn’t know a damned thing. The only thing that is clear is that you are not intellectually or emotionally equipped to have any discussion that requires even the most basic sense of nuance.

ChefKiss.gif

GFY you insipid dolt.

God I'm ready to run through a wall for you coarch

Reactions: TheNightmanCometh
Maybe the kid just drowned. Who knows? Also, I find it interesting that they capitalized “Black” and “White” in that story. Maybe that’s the norm, but I’ve just never noticed it before.
There just isn’t any real information that has been released to the public. Obviously (to rational people without an agenda) because the investigation is ongoing and nascent.

The disturbing photo that has been posted on-line looks to me like his face was attacked by an animal. One side mutilated and the other side untouched as though the untouched side was in contact with the ground and not accessible.

Heartbreaking situation, but there is no indication that the case isn’t being aggressively investigated, or that anyone has been eliminated as a potential suspect, if the death is determined to be a homicide.

There just isn’t any real information that has been released to the public. Obviously (to rational people without an agenda) because the investigation is ongoing and nascent.

The disturbing photo that has been posted on-line looks to me like his face was attacked by an animal. One side mutilated and the other side untouched as though the untouched side was in contact with the ground and not accessible.

Heartbreaking situation, but there is no indication that the case isn’t being aggressively investigated, or that anyone has been eliminated as a potential suspect, if the death is determined to be a homicide.
I hope it is being aggressively investigated. Based on the pic, it is hard to tell what might have happened. If he really drowned in a field with very little water, it could have been some sort of attack (animal or human) that left him face down, unconscious, in water. It also is possible that it could have been some sort of hate crime and that the police aren’t terribly motivated to solve it, but we have no evidence of that. Folks will make the worst of it though. I’ve already seen Twitter posts giving out the address of the Irvin family, calling them murderers, and calling for people to take action. Whatever happened to Bobby Charles, there won’t be a happy ending. Poor kid. Prayers up for all of the innocent folks involved, especially the Charles family.

dude you are a idiot enough said
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT