ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Saban on the HOT SEAT....

AuburnLegacy

All-American
Jan 23, 2003
flush.r191677.gif

It's rolling baby, it's rollling

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
I'm a surprised Hoke isn't #1. Putting players' health in jeopardy, aside from the massive failure to get 'W's, is enough to fire the tool.

LOL. Hey we don't hate him we like good entertainment. You people are pathetic. The little one would raise hell with the media when things didn't go as he liked and you people thought it was funny as rip. Now that fans are questioning things he is doing he talks about you people like you are clueless and stupid. But you people lap up every word he says as gospel. That is what is sad. Watching his antics on the sidelines and at press conferences is some of the best entertainment available. Seems things are not going well with Kiffin. How long before that explodes. And when saban steps down, Kiffin steps in.

He wasn't ripping on me nud.

We agree that it was typical Saban we just don't agree on what typical Saban means. He was taking up for his boys, like he always does when things are NOT going well. When things ARE going well, he rips on them instead. He prefers to keep his players on an even keel...never too satisfied, never too distraught.

The fans really had nothing to do with his comments. He was ripping the media. People keep on saying he was addressing the fans when in fact he was addressing the media and specifically a question from the media.

Billy nailed it....haters gonna hate but we get it and I don't blame you. We do it too.

Originally posted by BamaFan1137:

He wasn't ripping on me nud.

We agree that it was typical Saban we just don't agree on what typical Saban means. He was taking up for his boys, like he always does when things are NOT going well. When things ARE going well, he rips on them instead. He prefers to keep his players on an even keel...never too satisfied, never too distraught.

The fans really had nothing to do with his comments. He was ripping the media. People keep on saying he was addressing the fans when in fact he was addressing the media and specifically a question from the media.

Billy nailed it....haters gonna hate but we get it and I don't blame you. We do it too.
Saban blows up at the media 1-2 times a year. Go back and listen to some of the garbage he gets asked. After working with those kids every day, managing through a tough and ugly game that you WON, and someone asks an idiotic question? He lost his ish and I can't blame him.

Sometimes the media needs to be kept in check too. Good for Nick for getting them back out of the ditch.

I agree with you billy. The media are trolls!!! If anyone else had done this it may have been overlooked, but Saban is known for being a bit of a tyrant and it caused this to shine a bit more.

ADVERTISEMENT