ADVERTISEMENT

Nice Choke Job Bruce...

Feb 5, 2003
It’s also hilarious that all the Auburn fans are now calling the greatest Auburn basketball player a traitor as well. Nothing but class.

What the phuck are you talking about? If anything most Auburn fans are blaming the refs for missing the double dribble that even Ray Charles couldd have seen.

I personally can live with the foul call, but the missed double dribble call is inexcusable. Get that call right and the other stuff never even happens

If you are a bammer as I suspect, calling someone a choker for losing the final four is hilarious since your shit program never has and never will even make the final four..

If we wanted to copy bammer class, I guess Auburn fans could have killed people over that game

If you are a bammer as I suspect, calling someone a choker for losing the final four is hilarious since your shit program never has and never will even make the final four..

If we wanted to copy bammer class, I guess Auburn fans could have killed people over that game

bama "class" is like Bigfoot: you hear a lot about it, but you never actually see it.

ADVERTISEMENT