ADVERTISEMENT

NFL opener ratings down 12 percent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
my buddies and I watched during our poker game.

christian-bale-laugh.gif

Good, screw those guys. I hope the ratings drop so much that they start losing millions of dollars the next time they are due for a contract

I picked in fantasy football. Didn’t watch the game.

Ive got too much to worry about to include a multi billion $$ organization and media lecuturing me about wokeness.

Imagine what could happen if everyone came together in unity and donated to cancer or Alzheimer’s research to stop something that has no bias and will take us all out of it can.

My money will go to the important things.

And it gets old being lectured by millionaires about my privilege.
Absolutely. I’m trying to watch the Hurricanes pregame show on ACCNetwork and I’m listening to a kid who’s attending a private institution for free regale the viewers with how he faces persecution every day. The irony doesn’t stop there as I then watch this individual who’s blessEd with incredible athletic ability showcase his talents under the tutelage of a man making 7 figures a year in preparation for a 7 figure job right out of college

Problem is those fans pay the salaries. There has to be some middle ground somewhere but that’ll never happen with the political environment we live in.
Yeah, I think they’re hoping they have enough fans to get by for now. And the fans that fell off will come back . What they can’t have is a player walk out for social justice. Avoiding the political, one site is stronger and more dedicated than the other.

Reactions: Russ47
I don't know why they think it's a great idea to piss on the flag my granddaddy fought for in France and Germany. It turns people off and deaf to the cause they are fighting for. Better idea would be to come out the tunnel like Apollo creed before he fought Drago. Maybe that would show everybody they Americans too. A lot more helpful than the route they going imo.

Well to be fair I was unaware the NFL started this week. I just figured it got pushed back like the major conferences.

I don't know why they think it's a great idea to piss on the flag my granddaddy fought for in France and Germany. It turns people off and deaf to the cause they are fighting for. Better idea would be to come out the tunnel like Apollo creed before he fought Drago. Maybe that would show everybody they Americans too. A lot more helpful than the route they going imo.

I saw no urination take place. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Theshadow02
The NFL is in a tough spot. Players, which is their product, are in to the woke movement. But it turns the majority of the fans off.

12% isn't remotely close to the majority of fans. It accounts for all the "casual nfl fans" in states that are too poor to have a team.

Reactions: AYounce
I didn’t watch much of the game, and it had nothing to do with kneeling or a black national anthem.

I was more interested with seeing college football because im from Alabama and don’t really give two shits about pro football. Also, I now live in the eastern time zone, and am not going to stay up past 10 to watch a game I really don’t care about.

I didn't watch... so I guess I contributed to the lower ratings.

So many ppl not watching because it is believed they will kneel. The 50+ crowd
The number of younger viewers is dwindling as well. Kids playing fortnight 12 hours a day and slaying bad guys on twitter have no interest in contact sports. Professional sports is a decade from being toast and the players now are alienating their current viewers not growing an audience. It’s dying on both ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT