ADVERTISEMENT

Neighbor just showed me video of FedEx driver dragging the scum thug. My new hero.

Starts at 26:45. Not sure why he's a hero. The guy got what he deserved, but the driver had no idea he was dragging him; at least not at first.

Reactions: kenews
I love how the guy filming just keeps saying "What the f-*k!" Like he's surprised that something like this would happen.
What did they all think? That they could steal, threaten peoples lives, terrorize innocent people and bad shit wouldn't happen? They're beating on that drivers window and throwing shit at him. That guys self preservation mode kicked in and said I'm out!
Might be returned karma for Reginald Denny.

I love how the guy filming just keeps saying "What the f-*k!" Like he's surprised that something like this would happen.
What did they all think? That they could steal, threaten peoples lives, terrorize innocent people and bad shit wouldn't happen? They're beating on that drivers window and throwing shit at him. That guys self preservation mode kicked in and said I'm out!
Might be returned karma for Reginald Denny.
His lawyer better have Reginald Denny as a witness or his family.

tenor.gif

When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight.

I'm not trying to make light of a person dying, but when you involve yourself in criminal behavior this is what can happen. That driver legitimately feared for his life. He even blew the horn to try and warn them he was about to move. He obviously didn't know there was someone trapped there. Probably lucky for him. If he stops that truck he's a dead man.

I agree with the guy screaming, "This is ****ed up!". It's ****ed up that he continued to video instead of dropping the phone and really trying to do something.

Got Almitey, this was so heart warming for me to watch. I really have a lot of admiration for that guy. The sad thing about it is he will probably get into some kind of trouble or lose his job. But, I’d hire that guy in a Minnesota Minute if he needed one. Finally, strike one up for the good guys. What an inspirational video!

Got Almitey, this was so heart warming for me to watch. I really have a lot of admiration for that guy. The sad thing about it is he will probably get into some kind of trouble or lose his job. But, I’d hire that guy in a Minnesota Minute if he needed one. Finally, strike one up for the good guys. What an inspirational video!
No, the sad thing about this is that driver probably feels horrible today, now knowing what actually happened. Even though he was completely in the right for getting the hell out of there, and is not responsible for this persons death, I'm pretty sure he is probably feeling responsible for it.
I doubt he wants anyone's admiration. He probably just needs people to be there for him.

No, the sad thing about this is that driver probably feels horrible today, now knowing what actually happened. Even though he was completely in the right for getting the hell out of there, and is not responsible for this persons death, I'm pretty sure he is probably feeling responsible for it.
I doubt he wants anyone's admiration. He probably just needs people to be there for him.
Agreed. He will more than likely have to go into hiding for at least a short while. Prayers for him and other FedEx drivers on the road. Hopefully these people don’t retaliate against them like they somehow blamed Target for all this, because apparently it’s the “white people’s walmart”... I just hope nobody tells them about Publix...

Starts at 26:45. Not sure why he's a hero. The guy got what he deserved, but the driver had no idea he was dragging him; at least not at first.
He is a hero because he is doing his job. He is not causing chaos and getting patted on the back for doing it. The fact that some idiot got hurt while he was doing his job is not what makes him a hero.

Agreed. He will more than likely have to go into hiding for at least a short while. Prayers for him and other FedEx drivers on the road. Hopefully these people don’t retaliate against them like they somehow blamed Target for all this, because apparently it’s the “white people’s walmart”... I just hope nobody tells them about Publix...
I thought the Target connection was due to it being headquartered in Minneapolis? I’m not really paying attention to the riots though.

Reactions: alphatiger08
lol did those ignorant MFers really say that about target being the white people Walmart. Lol.

Walmart sucks. HTH

Reactions: alphatiger08
I thought the Target connection was due to it being headquartered in Minneapolis? I’m not really paying attention to the riots though.
The combination of it being based there and being “the white peoples Walmart.” I sure hope the riots in Atlanta don't extend to the “white peoples RC Cola” since Coke is based here...

Some facts about this situation.

It was 3 a.m. The driver had been forced off of the Interstate due to a road closure from the protests. At least two people pointed guns at him. People breached the trailers and began stealing packages. People attempted to gain entry into the cab. People were calling to set the truck on fire.

If he is charged with anything, it will be a travesty. If he is charged and goes to trial, a conviction is highly, highly, highly unlikely.

Fed Ex has apologized to the victim's family already.
See, this is the problem I have with this. While I hate that someone died from this, why would Fed Ex apologize? My God, the man was in the process of a criminal act and was part of a group who was threatening the life of one of their employees. If any apology needs to be issued it needs to be from that guys family to the driver who now has to live knowing he took someone's life.
Jesus Christ, we make the criminals victims and the true victims into nobodies.
I would have applauded Fed Ex coming out and saying something like "While we certainly wish events like this didn't happen, our sympathies and efforts are squarely focused on the well being of our driver that was forced into this situation."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT