ADVERTISEMENT

NBA players chime in

tickledone

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Feb 15, 2011
Without having all the facts but just throwing the race card again. They make it real difficult to watch a game.

All I notice are the best athletes in the world putting a good product on my TV

Reactions: DM8
Without having all the facts but just throwing the race card again. They make it real difficult to watch a game.
yeah I am done with the nba, to much like pro wrestling, sole purpose is to sell tennis shoes to poor kids, forcing them to crime in order to have the scratch

I love the NBA and nothing could make me stop watching but it’s maddening watching the ESPN bottom line cover quotes on this stuff. I just wanna watch sports. Why is this so hard? Idk,

Reactions: Mikecb22
Have not watched one minute since I heard what was going on and saw the highlights. They are about to lose a ton of money, cause their base just left the building.

Reactions: aler
That’s all they do is throw the race card. The thug got tased, was carrying a knife and possibly reaching into the car for a gun and got his ass shot. Exactly what should have happened. Either the cop goes home to his family or the thug kills them.

Reactions: aler and TRACKEM
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT