ADVERTISEMENT

Nba done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I am going with him not paying until we get a true sport played. I will live with basketball, baseball or football and played in front of some crowds. Otherwise I think it may be faked like the moon landing.
Since you’re “going with him”, would you ask him if he has my money?

thanks in advance...

I think I am going with him not paying until we get a true sport played. I will live with basketball, baseball or football and played in front of some crowds. Otherwise I think it may be faked like the moon landing.
Hell ya my new favorite poster thanks bro

Majority it will happen at Auburn too whites will be banned from attending games players will demand it that’s coming next watch
So we going back to 1950 college football. It wasn’t bad at all. Let em go if that’s what they want. I doubt it is....

Kyrie Irving is leading the charge for concern over being in a bubble for 3 months also wants to make a stance against social justice. They also said he wants to do away with white coach’s

kyrie Irving...yet another radicalized libtard.

Since you’re “going with him”, would you ask him if he has my money?

thanks in advance...
He has it invested in a long term treasury note. It will be paid out in small increments of 1 penny per year until it is finished. This is standard operating procedure in paying of bets.

Lettem quit.
I think it is possible they do not play but highly unlikely. The owners cave to the players on most things but this is too much money. They are all going to be in trouble the next couple of years trying to make things work and they don't need to get further in debt.

Sometimes I feel like athletes and celebrities are moving more and more towards burning their own houses down without even realizing it. MLB negotiations are utterly dysfunctional right now and they seem to have forgotten the lessons of 1994. If the NBA doesn’t restart, they will also lose a lot of money (all of them - not just owners). And if Hollywood takes the entire police/detective storyline out of their productions, what will that do to Hollywood revenues? Of course everyone can be socially conscious and lobby for change, but when you stop producing product nobody gets paid. In the end, I think money forces resolution.

Reactions: AtomicRiver
He has it invested in a long term treasury note. It will be paid out in small increments of 1 penny per year until it is finished. This is standard operating procedure in paying of bets.
I’ll accept those terms of the IRS will.

Reactions: kenews
I’ll accept those terms of the IRS will.
My client is not recognizing the IRS as a legitimate source for arbitration. He is now only going to use CHAZ dollars and will repay one per year until you get your 2$. That is much more reasonable than any possible offer that could be agreed upon. You will have to exchange them yourself.

Maybe they will stay done. It would be a shame and quite frankly racist for white people to enjoy watching black people play basketball. Well stated Kyrie!

My client is not recognizing the IRS as a legitimate source for arbitration. He is now only going to use CHAZ dollars and will repay one per year until you get your 2$. That is much more reasonable than any possible offer that could be agreed upon. You will have to exchange them yourself.
Nope. That was not the terms. $2k via paypal to the winner.

Reactions: kenews
Nope. That was not the terms. $2k via paypal to the winner.
My client does not wish to use paypal, it has too much volume and could cause corona virus, and these times make it impossible to consider them a viable company. This is unacceptable and we are sticking with our CHAZ dollars. A much better offer than can be expected.

Kyrie Irving is leading the charge for concern over being in a bubble for 3 months also wants to make a stance against social justice. They also said he wants to do away with white coach’s

Let them join the group who called for diversity in ballet shoes yesterday. All ballet shoes, as in those with the block in the toe, apparently are white. Some idiot group says they need to come in darker colors. I don’t know what the organization for ballet dancers has to say about it. They, like me, are still trying to decide if it was really a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT