Nba done

Status
Not open for further replies.

aubielaker

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Apr 28, 2010
Vestavia Hills
Kyrie Irving is leading the charge for concern over being in a bubble for 3 months also wants to make a stance against social justice. They also said he wants to do away with white coach’s

Major sports wise we’re along way from coming back. I could see the players also saying they refuse to play in front of white crowds

Kyrie Irving is leading the charge for concern over being in a bubble for 3 months also wants to make a stance against social justice. They also said he wants to do away with white coach’s

@Jay G. Tate

Should aubielaker be banned until he pays all the bets he proposed?

(I believe this happen to rice on the KJ bet)

Nobody cares what a flat earther has to say. Amirite, @Jeffrey Lee ?

Majority it will happen at Auburn too whites will be banned from attending games players will demand it that’s coming next watch

Majority it will happen at Auburn too whites will be banned from attending games players will demand it that’s coming next watch
Quit being so dumb. You already owe like 10 bazillion dollars, don’t make anymore bets.

Okay. Then no one will watch sports and the players go broke and can go fvk themselves because their skills are now useless outside of tossing a leather ball into a hoop.

Shit won’t happen.

Lol. You have to be the dumbest mother f*cker on here. The NBA as a whole doesn't care about what documented weirdo, team cancer and flat earther Kyrie thinks.

Also what white fans? They will be playing in front of no one in Orlando. The vote to re start the season already passed and the plans and logistics of everything has already been mapped out. I beg you to just take the L.

The biggest platform you can get awareness to support your cause is the NBA playoffs. Actual level headed thinkers which does not include Kyrie will see that.

Kyrie hasn’t been the same since Uncle Drew.
He’s a basket case and a locker room cancer. Of course he’s making a stink. He wasn’t on the call with the star players that said “F” we are playing. There’s a lot at stake if they don’t play with respect to the cap and CBA.

Reactions: BruceGOATPearl
He’s a basket case and a locker room cancer. Of course he’s making a stink. He wasn’t on the call with the star players that said “F” we are playing. There’s a lot at stake if they don’t play with respect to the cap and CBA.

Lebron and A Davis wants to play and they know the Lakers will win it all. They will play.

Last edited:
Reactions: BruceGOATPearl
Lol. You have to be the dumbest mother f*cker on here. The NBA as a whole doesn't care about what documented weirdo, team cancer and flat earther Kyrie thinks.

Also what white fans? They will be playing in front of no one in Orlando. The vote to re start the season already passed and the plans and logistics of everything has already been mapped out. I beg you to just take the L.

The biggest platform you can get awareness to support your cause is the NBA playoffs. Actual level headed thinkers which does not include Kyrie will see that.
You don’t realize that kyrie has a lot of nba guys on his side big names too if he can get enough big names not too play it will crumble

Now that’s an interesting story.
You got my money?
I think I am going with him not paying until we get a true sport played. I will live with basketball, baseball or football and played in front of some crowds. Otherwise I think it may be faked like the moon landing.

You don’t realize that kyrie has a lot of nba guys on his side big names too if he can get enough big names not too play it will crumble

Did you even read the article by Woj? The Superstars are for the season re starting. He's a second rate star. He's not a superstar. He's just a star. His voice doesn't carry a lot of weight. LeBron is against his stance and until that changes the season will go on. Kyrie just wants attention as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT