ADVERTISEMENT

My first encounter with CBP didn't start off so well. Was wearing KAT blue

FormerlyKnownAsSOLLY

AM I SOLLY? MAYBE.
Oct 4, 2007
Plains of Dixie
On the same inline as where his halftime interview took place but different corners. I was just walking around the concourse people watching while my UK friend was in line for tee shirts & stuff. Walked out a porthole and THERE he was. Down on that platform about 15 rows. I get down close on one side and the usher allows me to take a couple pix. Then I can tell there is a better vantage point on the other aisle. THAT usher was not so accommodating, so back to the other aisle. All of a sudden the lights go off and they are off air. As he starts to descend, he is within 10 feet of me and I give him a "Hey Coach. War Eagle". He looks, laughs, points at my shirt and shrugs. I am close enough to tell him I'm there with a UK friend of mine and hit him with yet another War Eagle. He comes straight over, leans over the rail and gives me a double handed shake, looks me in the eye smiling and says "War Eagle buddy". THAT was worth my trip up there. This of course was today and I have no idea if it was an ESPN or SECNW interview.

This post was edited on 3/15 7:50 PM by solloway

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.