ADVERTISEMENT

My favorite movie of the year so far…

David Hasselhoff

NOW SANS ASTERISK
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Nashville

*Let's get this out of the way. This movie is about an 18 year old lesbian and there are 5-10 lines that could be considered "woke". That being said, its the best damn, woke lesbian movie I've ever seen. I may get raped over the kohl’s, ZFG

Think lesbian, reverse Hot Tub Time Machine, maybe? It's got a whole lot of heart and will hit you in the feels. I swear its like Misselhoff and our teenage daughter co-wrote it. (Lil Hoff not a lesbian, as far as we know). It was like watching them onscreen at times and while this movie wasn't made for straight dudes, I think everyone who sees it will connect with it.

Aubrey Plaza was good as always, but sadly doesn’t get nekkid. Maisy Stella is the true lead and damn she is good. Intoxicatingly cute, I'd say. She'll be 21 in real life in December and the movie treats her like an adult, so we can too.

sjm-My-Old-Ass_205105668.jpg

Hasselmeter: 9.2 It's one of my favorites of the year, but a raunchy comedy with some heart is sneakily my favorite genre. Also, a great movie to take a gummy before. I had a blast and some dildo was cutting onions twice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.