ADVERTISEMENT

My birthday in the Lord ❤️‍🩹💝 Happy Thursday 🙏

jglewis414

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2005
Three years ago today was the best day of my life. I was 55. It’s never too late to give your life to the lord. This small chapel in Grant, AL near DAR high school means the world to me. I drive by it often especially when going to the cemetery to see mom and dad. Being filled with God’s salvation and the gift of the Holy Ghost was love and joy unspeakable. I praise God for his mercy, peace, love and grace. These past three years have been amazing. I can’t even put into words. I could testify for hours. I want to continue to serve him. I want to do God’s will and walk in a way that I will hear him say well done. My goal is to see my mom, dad and grandmother one day. I love everyone whether you love me or not and if I can ever help anyone, just ask. I’ve learned that come judgment day, I will stand before him alone and give an account of everything I have done. I hope I’m doing enough to make it home. May God pour out his blessings on each of you today❣️😇🙏❤️❤️‍🩹 I made my mom’s favorite pie to help me to celebrate. Happy Thursday 🤲
no-bake-blueberry-pie-9.jpg

cache_10076154.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.