ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Floyd had tested positive for COVID-19

Makes you wonder how many people in the US have COVID-19 and are asymptomatic. Also some drug problems.

And to be clear, I am not justifying or making excuses for the police officers. I think they should be prosecuted for the crimes set forth by the DA. Just sharing information.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...r-covid-19/ar-BB1505Z9?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds
The thing is why are shutting down peoples livelihood for the virus and saying them that don't are killing people. Then we turn around and won't put any limits or even time limits on people protesting. Hell if they had not protested we would have gotten the same results without killing people, and the riots and looting.

It’s weird to me that they even tested him for Covid. Would they have done that if the cop shot him?

Saw where 100’s, maybe 1000’s will attend his funeral. Kinda messed up if you think about it. How many of you have gone to a funeral the past 2 months and there been 10 people there? And I have never attended the funeral of someone I have never met.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT