ADVERTISEMENT

More progressive PC ...How can anybody support this?

MrMcGillicutty

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2010
So James Gunn was fired by Disney for tweets 10 years ago. Now, Connor Daily just lost a sponsor for nascar because his dad said the n word in an interview 35 fvcking years ago (before Connor was even borne). His dad was just fired from his analyst position because it came out that he said the n word 35 years ago.

I don’t give a shit about nascar and a business should be free to do what it wants...but come the fvck on. There has got to be some pushback for this horseshit.

I keep saying slippery slope, and you sjw progressives keep telling me how there is no slippery slope, that “I just wAnt society to accept me saying racist things.”

NO...I want society to grow some goddamn balls. So now people can be held accountable for what their parents said before they were borne? Why does it stop there...why not their grandparents? Im sure a lot of people are related to confederate soldiers...I guess they are screwed now.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...ly-loses-sponsorship-fathers-racial-slur.html

Reactions: aler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News