ADVERTISEMENT

More & more mouth breathers showing up everyday

Sanctions Stand

All-American
Sep 19, 2002
Welcome West Vance and Roooow Damn Thde!

More and more mouth breathers are showing up everyday to read, watch and enjoy "retarded" posts from a "disgusting" "hick" "low-life" "trailer trash"....

Welcome and enjoy!

-1fe70362425097b9.JPG

Woah! You said the r-word! Nudbud will be along soon to chastise you...unless of course he is only offended when us bammers say it.
Billy you got it all wrong again. Why don't that surprise me? Reading comprehension has never been your strong suit.

Keep backpeddling, pal.
billy I'll tell what I will do. I will call Sanctions out for the retarded statement when you call out GOMM for the same thing. Deal? After all he did call you out last week. Or is it okay for bammers to do that but not Auburn people? Just using your logic.

billy I'll tell what I will do. I will call Sanctions out for the retarded statement when you call out GOMM for the same thing. Deal? After all he did call you out last week. Or is it okay for bammers to do that but not Auburn people? Just using your logic.

Billy calls me out too. That's because unlike you, we aren't part of a Cult that's been brainwashed to believe it is a sin to call out their own LMAO!

Reactions: billywaynebama
Billy calls me out too. That's because unlike you, we aren't part of a Cult that's been brainwashed to believe it is a sin to call out their own LMAO!
See nudbud? This is normal, adult behavior. Not whiny beta male behavior. Like I said, grow a pair. Getting called out isn't going to send me on an e-jihad against ghost. Maybe he's right, maybe not. Doesn't mean I have to go on a rampage about it. That's how mature adults with intact self esteem interact with each other. Thus ends the lesson, plebe.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
See nudbud? This is normal, adult behavior. Not whiny beta male behavior. Like I said, grow a pair. Getting called out isn't going to send me on an e-jihad against ghost. Maybe he's right, maybe not. Doesn't mean I have to go on a rampage about it. That's how mature adults with intact self esteem interact with each other. Thus ends the lesson, plebe.

I actually saw a guy at Starbucks today that may have been nudbud.

He was behind the counter working on one of the pieces of equipment (not sure what it was exactly, I'm not a Starbucks frequent). A line was starting to form behind me, so I politely asked him if he was the cashier. He whipped his head around so violently that his wide-rimmed glasses almost flew over the counter and hit me in the chest and said, "Sir, I am a barista and will gladly take your order in a second!"

Apparently his manager heard him because someone came out from behind a closed door and pulled him aside, clearly to reprimand him for his whiny rudeness. The "barista" stood with his weight on one foot, his left arm across his chest, his right elbow sitting on his left wrist (it was folded over kinda "limpy"), and his right hand fisted up underneath his chin.

As the barista took his apron off, his lip was quivering and his eyes welled up with tears. He shouted, "it's not fair!!" and pranced out the door to his Subaru Outback. By this time, the whole lot of customers was roaring in laughter, most of whom were taking pictures and videos from their iPhones. As his coexist sticker faded into the rest of the cars on the highway, I knew immediately who it reminded me of.

So I came to post it here.

He was behind the counter working on one of the pieces of equipment (not sure what it was exactly, I'm not a Starbucks frequent). A line was starting to form behind me, so I politely asked him if he was the cashier. He whipped his head around so violently that his wide-rimmed glasses almost flew over the counter and hit me in the chest and said, "Sir, I am a barista and will gladly take your order in a second!"

Apparently his manager heard him because someone came out from behind a closed door and pulled him aside, clearly to reprimand him for his whiny rudeness. The "barista" stood with his weight on one foot, his left arm across his chest, his right elbow sitting on his left wrist (it was folded over kinda "limpy"), and his right hand fisted up underneath his chin.

As the barista took his apron off, his lip was quivering and his eyes welled up with tears. He shouted, "it's not fair!!" and pranced out the door to his Subaru Outback. By this time, the whole lot of customers was roaring in laughter, most of whom were taking pictures and videos from their iPhones. As his coexist sticker faded into the rest of the cars on the highway, I knew immediately who it reminded me of.

Damn! Nudbud got fahurd!!!

Could have been sanctions. First days on a new job can be tough.

Could have been sanctions. First days on a new job can be tough.

Hey mouth breathers! Rooow damn Thde! Can't stay long but wanted to wish each west vance moron a Happy Tuesday and give them a big ole Roooow Damn Thde! Thanks for visiting and keeping the board full of life and laughter.

"Can't stay long" LMAO!

Store manager busted that ass for being on computer during work hours, didn't he?

Poor sanctions. Literally too poor to control when he has computer access. He and Harvey have the same problem LMAO!

Reactions: Pops Masterson
ADVERTISEMENT