ADVERTISEMENT

More Evidence for Long Lasting Natural Immunity from an Emory Study

If it is proven to be true over time, this study confirms something that I've been hypothesizing for months regarding a potential weakness of the mRNA vaccines.

I hope it is indeed true, as every little bit we learn might allow us to tweak, tune and improve the tools that we have to fight this pandemic.

Reactions: TBFan

Jesus. That’s two months old. Natural immunity is good.

If it is proven to be true over time, this study confirms something that I've been hypothesizing for months regarding a potential weakness of the mRNA vaccines.

I hope it is indeed true, as every little bit we learn might allow us to tweak, tune and improve the tools that we have to fight this pandemic.

What in the actual fvck are you talking about, psycho?

Jesus. That’s two months old. Natural immunity is good.
I didn't see it posted previously so added it here. Just more ammunition for those that say they don't need to be vaccinated after having had COVID. Could be important for those wanting to fight Biden's vaccine mandates.

Reactions: Torqued
I didn't see it posted previously so added it here. Just more ammunition for those that say they don't need to be vaccinated after having had COVID. Could be important for those wanting to fight Biden's vaccine mandates.
Appreciate the information!

It’s bot going to be important. Companies aren’t going to go thru trouble of detecting antibodies for natural immunity.

It’s bot going to be important. Companies aren’t going to go thru trouble of detecting antibodies for natural immunity.
When they are faced with lawsuits, you can bet it will be important.

Lol. Companies are allowed to mandate vaccines.

With intelligent, objective thinkers, it's more about whether companies, governments and such SHOULD mandate a NEW/NOVEL drug or vaccine, moreso than whether they are allowed to.

Some folks are allowed to rape others with no repercussions, but again, it's all about whether they SHOULD be violating someone's rights like that.

Reactions: TBFan
With intelligent, objective thinkers, it's more about whether companies, governments and such SHOULD mandate a NEW/NOVEL drug or vaccine, moreso than whether they are allowed to.

Some folks are allowed to rape others with no repercussions, but again, it's all about whether they SHOULD be violating someone's rights like that.

Good Lord. You’re comparing rape to the vaccine. Fvck. Just when I thought you couldn’t get any more psycho about the vaccine. Jesus.

That's debatable, especially for people who already have immunity.

No, it’s not debatable at all. It’s debatable if OSHA can require companies to require but it’s not debatable that a company can do it on their own.

Good Lord. You’re comparing rape to the vaccine. Fvck. Just when I thought you couldn’t get any more psycho about the vaccine. Jesus.

I made a solid point. YOU are the one who made the dumb comparison, but that's ole Stumpy. You can't attack the argument, so you attack the person instead. I talked about authorities FORCING folks to take a new/novel drug or vaccine against their will.

I've been saying for months that I wouldn't be surprised if we don't eventually find out that we're trading a very strong localized/specific immunological response from the new vaccines, for better general OVERALL protection in the long run, with the entire family of COVID viruses including all of the variants. The linked article is the first study I've seen that seems to potentially start confirming what I've been hypothesizing.

Reactions: TBFan and AUJMac
I made a solid point. YOU are the one who made the dumb comparison, but that's ole Stumpy. You can't attack the argument, so you attack the person instead. I talked about authorities FORCING folks to take a new/novel drug or vaccine against their will.

I've been saying for months that I wouldn't be surprised if we don't eventually find out that we're trading a very strong localized/specific immunological response from the new vaccines, for better general OVERALL protection in the long run, with the entire family of COVID viruses including all of the variants. The linked article is the first study I've seen that seems to potentially start confirming what I've been hypothesizing.

You are very sick comparing vaccine mandates to rape.

No, it’s actually not. That’s why thousands of companies have done it.
Actually, it violates discrimination policies, which is why companies have been sued who have tried to do it, many of them backtracking and changing course.

Actually, it violates discrimination policies, which is why companies have been sued who have tried to do it, many of them backtracking and changing course.

Lol. You are very ignorant. You literally have no idea what you’re taking about. What protected group by the Supreme Court?

Lol. You are very ignorant. You literally have no idea what you’re taking about. What protected group by the Supreme Court?
I do know what I'm talking about. My wife's corporation is one of those.

I do know what I'm talking about. My wife's corporation is one of those.

Answer the question. What group that’s protected by the SC and therefore the constitution is being discriminated against?

Answer the question. What group that’s protected by the SC and therefore the constitution is being discriminated against?
Unvaccinated people are being discriminated against. Are you that obtuse?

Unvaccinated people are being discriminated against. Are you that obtuse?

Jesus Christ. They aren’t a protected group. Guess what? Business owners can discriminate against smokers as well. Lol. Educate yourself:

Federal protected classes include:
Race.
Color.
Religion or creed.
National origin or ancestry.
Sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity).
Age.
Physical or mental disability.
Veteran status.
Genetic information.
Citizenship.

Now where do the unvaccinated fit in? Lol

Jesus Christ. They aren’t a protected group. Guess what? Business owners can discriminate against smokers as well. Lol. Educate yourself:

Federal protected classes include:
Race.
Color.
Religion or creed.
National origin or ancestry.
Sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity).
Age.
Physical or mental disability.
Veteran status.
Genetic information.
Citizenship.

Now where do the unvaccinated fit in? Lol
We're not talking about federal regulations. We're talking about the Constitution and whether the federal government or private companies have the constitutional right to discriminate against people based on their refusal to take an experimental vaccine.

We're not talking about federal regulations. We're talking about the Constitution and whether the federal government or private companies have the constitutional right to discriminate against people based on their refusal to take an experimental vaccine.

My God. That’s where the groups come from. I’m amazed somebody is as ignorant as you. You can’t discriminate against anti-vaxxers, moron. Lol

My God. That’s where the groups come from. I’m amazed somebody is as ignorant as you. You can’t discriminate against anti-vaxxers, moron. Lol
You really need to do some soul searching and decide if you really want to be the mean spirited person you are. It really keeps people from wanting to have any kind of intelligent conversation with you.

You really need to do some soul searching and decide if you really want to be the mean spirited person you are. It really keeps people from wanting to have any kind of intelligent conversation with you.

If you’re going to be ignorant and spew bs on here then keep you big boy pants on son.

Finally just had to ignore the guy. Hopefully, he will change his ways.

Finally just had to ignore the guy. Hopefully, he will change his ways.

Definitely put me on ignore if you don’t know that the unvaccinated aren’t protected group by the Supreme Court. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT