ADVERTISEMENT

More deaths than births

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy thing is yesterday I got a call from an old friend we were just catching up. I said send me some pics of your 2 kids. I be damned if her daughter doesn’t look like me and my kids. We messed around 22 years ago. I sent her some pics and now she really thinking hard because her daughter maybe mine.
Oh my!

Reactions: anon_hwe9tj90m1h0f
Roughly 6,200 abortions in the state of Alabama to be exact. That’s a lot of babies that never got a chance at a life.
True. And if you add in the ones that never got conceived because of 'birth control' the number is even higher.

Reactions: aujman23
Do you actually look at your kids as tickets to being taken care of later in life? Last thing I want as an 80 year old is to be a burden on my family.

I'll save up for that pimp ass retirement home, thank you.
If inflation hasn't ruined your nest egg

Reactions: aujman23
I just read an article that says the state of Alabama, in 2020, had more deaths than births. That hadn't
happened in over 100 years.
Post a stat of your findings. This is not true nation wide unfortunately….

My wife and I have decided not to have kids. I truly hate this question. Makes it sound like people only have kids as a retirement plan. Somebody to "take care if them". We will have plenty of money to take care of ourselves
Will be a sad old age with no kids and grandkids. Hopefully y’all have some nieces and nephews

Are you suggesting it’s the duty of people to have children?
aaf.png

Is it possible we are over-populated?
Not even close. America could easily support 1 Billion people. The earth could support upwards of 25 Billion.

Birth control and abortion are the means or steps a person takes to not have kids. They aren't the reason people aren't having kids.
giphy.gif

Reactions: WiseBlood
I just read an article that says the state of Alabama, in 2020, had more deaths than births. That hadn't
happened in over 100 years.
Fortunately we have people entering the country in south Texas to supplement the work force and pay taxes to care for those who need it down the road

Oh? It's played a part since 1973. There'd be roughly 70 million more people in this country. But, what is the real reason? I'm genuinely curious.
It’s help kill social insecurity. 70 million paying in would have been nice.

If you have to hope your kids don't turn out worthless, that tells me you did a shitty job at parenting.
(Yeah, and assisted living employees would really care about you like family). My Mom had to bribe nursing home employees with tips to.make sure my grandad got bathed every day!
so you've never seen good parents have one bad kid? You are an idiot.

True. And if you add in the ones that never got conceived because of 'birth control' the number is even higher.
There’s a slight difference in having a heartbeat, feet, hands, a face, etc and being killed before you have a chance in the world, compared to birth control which prevents the need to kill actual human life

Crazy thing is yesterday I got a call from an old friend we were just catching up. I said send me some pics of your 2 kids. I be damned if her daughter doesn’t look like me and my kids. We messed around 22 years ago. I sent her some pics and now she really thinking hard because her daughter maybe mine.
Congrats!!

Fortunately we have people entering the country in south Texas to supplement the work force and pay taxes to care for those who need it down the road
Did not know they took social insecurity out of government hand outs. Those people will never pay a dime in taxes.

People ain't having kids. Birth control and on-demand abortion have consequences. There has to be younger people to work and keep our economy afloat. I know a few.couples that have deliberately chosen not to have kids. I've asked them who will they have to look after them in their 70's, 80's. They just give me a blank look. Like they've never thought about it.
I bet most young couples haven't considered what they'll do in their 70's and 80's regardless of whether they plan to have kids or not.

And there are real life people who think the government should handle healthcare for everyone...what a charlie foxtrot. I'm sorry your family had to deal with that.
You do understand that Jerry Garcia would kick you square in the marbles, if given the opportunity, right?

Reactions: AU ID 2013
I mean......if we are being honest with ourselves......the smart money has to be on you right?

No, not really. But. I have seen good kids come out of bad parental situations!
Takes one to know one, I guess...
You seem to be a very binary person who like to put things in specific buckets with little flexibility. The world doesn’t work that way.

By your logic, your grandfather was a horrible parent to your mother and that seems to fly right past you.

People ain't having kids. Birth control and on-demand abortion have consequences. There has to be younger people to work and keep our economy afloat. I know a few.couples that have deliberately chosen not to have kids. I've asked them who will they have to look after them in their 70's, 80's. They just give me a blank look. Like they've never thought about it.
Just kill me once I'm unable to take care of myself

Reactions: Dextorious
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT