ADVERTISEMENT

More deaths than births

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poisoned values. Simple.
Society is selfish. Only the folks that are not capable of caring for kids seem to be the ones having them.

Reactions: Genesis1one
He was a veteran. He was in the VA assisted living. When she would complain about it they would say they were short staffed. One girl got smart with her one time. She said if you want to make sure he receives a bath, you're welcome to come check him out every day, take him to your house and bathe him.
And there are real life people who think the government should handle healthcare for everyone...what a charlie foxtrot. I'm sorry your family had to deal with that.

Just got to get to the point where cars will be driving themselves and robots will be doing most of the work.
And robots will be building the robots that build the cars that drive themselves.

This is fine.

Reactions: jenkird
The new circle of life.
BEvo.gif

And there are real life people who think the government should handle healthcare for everyone...what a charlie foxtrot. I'm sorry your family had to deal with that.
Thanks. My Mom ended up going up there probably 5 times a week to make sure they knew she meant business. His dementia eventually incapacitated him. It was so sad. When it's my time, I hope I go quickly. Not just wither away.

People ain't having kids. Birth control and on-demand abortion have consequences. There has to be younger people to work and keep our economy afloat. I know a few.couples that have deliberately chosen not to have kids. I've asked them who will they have to look after them in their 70's, 80's. They just give me a blank look. Like they've never thought about it.

You clearly don't have any idea why this is happening. Birth control and abortion have nothing to do with it.

His argument is really all over the place on this one... supposedly you have kids to take you in when yore oulde but then he’s talking about an oulde with kids being mistreated in a retirement home. I’m having trouble following
I took it as someone to look out for your interests. You gotta admit, if you have no kids or family and are old with issues it can be a really bad spot. Odds are you or your wife will outlive the other and if you have a severe mental decline you could have a pretty horrendous rest of your life. Pair that with physical issues and constant scams from evil people knowing you have no one to leave money to when you die. Kinda terrible to think about.

I just read an article that says the state of Alabama, in 2020, had more deaths than births. That hadn't
happened in over 100 years.
Aging population , kids afraid to take on responsibility of a family. It’s been happening for a while. Smaller families also. It a national disaster in Europe right now . Also China is a dead man walking without something drastic. Force euthanasia is coming soon there

You are a complete idiot if you believe this. How a person turns out as an adult is not always reflective of their upbringing. Parenting absolutely can help but there are plenty pieces of shit out there that had terrific parents.
Plenty of great kids with terrible parents . Mine turned out great despite all the things I would do differently . Course those that know my wife here just give her the credit which is fair

I don’t think that’s a valid reason to have children if it’s the only reason. JMO. Not everyone is meant to be a parent and I think it’s good if those who aren’t meant for it acknowledge that.

I can afford it. I just have zero desire to have any. I didn’t even like kids when I was a kid.
I am not chastising you at all but there are far too many people of above average intelligence that feel this way these days. The poorest and dumbest are reproducing at a much higher rate. It's not good for the future of this country at all.

People ain't having kids. Birth control and on-demand abortion have consequences. There has to be younger people to work and keep our economy afloat. I know a few.couples that have deliberately chosen not to have kids. I've asked them who will they have to look after them in their 70's, 80's. They just give me a blank look. Like they've never thought about it.
Our current economic model is not sustainable with population growth trends.

I am not chastising you at all but there are far too many people of above average intelligence that feel this way these days. The poorest and dumbest are reproducing at a much higher rate. It's not good for the future of this country at all.
Are you suggesting it’s the duty of people to have children?

I took it as someone to look out for your interests. You gotta admit, if you have no kids or family and are old with issues it can be a really bad spot. Odds are you or your wife will outlive the other and if you have a severe mental decline you could have a pretty horrendous rest of your life. Pair that with physical issues and constant scams from evil people knowing you have no one to leave money to when you die. Kinda terrible to think about.
That’s fair, but I’m not sure it should be the main reason for having a family. It’s a nice perk, but I think a lot more should go into it than elder care.

Reactions: wmk0002 and aler
We have like a really small worker shortage problem right now in our country and everything in our supply chain is effected. A population shortage wouldn't help.
The issue now is a population shortage. We have had too many people retire and not enough young people entering the workforce. We need immigrants to take up the slack.

Reactions: aler
If you have to hope your kids don't turn out worthless, that tells me you did a shitty job at parenting.
(Yeah, and assisted living employees would really care about you like family). My Mom had to bribe nursing home employees with tips to.make sure my grandad got bathed every day!
Thares TUNS of GRATE PARENTS who have SHITTTY KIDS DAWG!!!
It juzt ain’t az eeeezy az GRATE PARENTS HAVE GRATE KIDS

Reactions: stutsman23
You clearly don't have any idea why this is happening. Birth control and abortion have nothing to do with it.
Well educate us because lack of population growth in developed countries is a real issue and in every case they point to educating women and birth control (the pill, abortion, etc).

Reactions: aujman23

Do you actually look at your kids as tickets to being taken care of later in life? Last thing I want as an 80 year old is to be a burden on my family.

I'll save up for that pimp ass retirement home, thank you.

Is it possible we are over-populated?
It is very possible that some areas are over populated but all it takes is contraception and education of women for that end. I am over simplifying it but that is the basic tenant.

Well educate us because lack of population growth in developed countries is a real issue and in every case they point to educating women and birth control (the pill, abortion, etc).

Birth control and abortion are the means or steps a person takes to not have kids. They aren't the reason people aren't having kids.

Birth control and abortion are the means or steps a person takes to not have kids. They aren't the reason people aren't having kids.
I agree with that and I also said educate the women. What else is there? Please explain.

Crazy thing is yesterday I got a call from an old friend we were just catching up. I said send me some pics of your 2 kids. I be damned if her daughter doesn’t look like me and my kids. We messed around 22 years ago. I sent her some pics and now she really thinking hard because her daughter maybe mine.
👀 👀 👀

Reactions: anon_hwe9tj90m1h0f
I just read an article that says the state of Alabama, in 2020, had more deaths than births. That hadn't
happened in over 100 years.
I’m doing my part. Daddy’s got 8 beautiful yutes and I am so blessed!

Reactions: stutsman23
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT