ADVERTISEMENT

Monica Lewisky apparently died after suicide attempt

Choked on a kielbasa.
3c755s.jpg

If she died then it wasnt a "suicide attempt".........
Does that not mean “you committed suicide”?

Cause if the result of an attempt at suicide is death then it wasn’t an attempt, it simply was.

Reactions: AUbrey
The same people who were mad about people being happy that Rush Limbaugh has Stage 4 cancer are joking about someone committing suicide. Just keep that in mind.

Reactions: GONIG BUCK
I'm lazy -

Someone give me a TRUE account of this story. Thank you.

I mean I know there are mongoloids here, but I literally spelled it out. You know the whole “ACCORDING TO THE FIRST THREAD ON THE OPEN BOARD” thing.
Then there's the discrepancy between making light of one person's fatal and horrible illness as opposed to joking about sexual behavior between a pair of consenting adults.

And this has absolutely NOTHING to do with my political leanings. Quite the opposite, in fact.

I think folks like you, who frequent the site, know that I'm suuuuuuper against suicide jokes. I have explained why in great detail. If you'd like a reset, I'm happy to provide another one.

I pointed out a dumb thread on the open board. That was the only reason for this thread. I did not do it to hurt you or Ghost of Tallassee Tiger. I’m truly sorry for your loss. I’ve had an uncle and a close cousin commit suicide.

ADVERTISEMENT