ADVERTISEMENT

MODS PLEASE PERMA BAN STUMPFAN FOR SAYING HE OWNS HUMAN BEINGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting one about you at this very moment.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

It was indeed me. Thank you for the acknowledgement, Jim.

To be fair, I couldn't have done it without pieces of shit like yourself telling me that I was rooting for people to die. It's a team effort.
Well I never said anything like that, so you can fvck right off.

That’s right... you like to hide behind the other haircut bros like a little bitch.
Hahaha. So because you made up a lie about me and I called you out on it, now I’m a bitch because I did what exactly?

Hahaha. So because you made up a lie about me and I called you out on it, now I’m a bitch because I did what exactly?

Lol... so you disapprove of your fellow haircut bros telling people that they are “rooting for the virus” on a daily basis?

Let’s see you disavow such crap. Put up or shut up.

Lol... so you disapprove of your fellow haircut bros telling people that they are “rooting for the virus” on a daily basis?

Just because my opinion is the same as someone else doesn’t make us bros. I post my own thoughts, and I’ve never said anyone was rooting for people to die nor have I used the term death bros.

It was indeed me. Thank you for the acknowledgement, Jim.

To be fair, I couldn't have done it without pieces of shit like yourself telling me that I was rooting for people to die. It's a team effort.

This thread delivers.

Reactions: 00aubie

There is very little doubt that a few are, all you need to do is go look at the dipshits in the HCQ threads furiously bumping fake news about fake studies, rooting against medicine and for more deaths to make Orange Man look bad.

what other rational explanation is there for being so emotionally invested in medicine Not working? No one will attempt to answer that

I’ve never said anybody was rooting for anybody to die. I think that’s a little harsh but you and some others definitely look like you are rooting and arguing to be right everyday. And when your side of the argument is always the negative, bleak, cases rising, we are all in trouble side of things, it def questions your hopes and motives. When any positive news comes out and its immediately bashed but when negative news comes out you all praise it and push it as fact. What do you expect people to think? And you especially and your others always on here bashing the other side, calling people hair cut bro’s and pieces of crap, do you not expect to get some flak back in your direction?? You argue like you are always right and the other side never is, and your side is high cases, deaths and ruined economy. Maybe you aren’t rooting for it but you sure do think it’s gonna happen and you bash and trash anybody who doesn’t agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT