ADVERTISEMENT

MODS PLEASE PERMA BAN STUMPFAN FOR SAYING HE OWNS HUMAN BEINGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because my opinion is the same as someone else doesn’t make us bros. I post my own thoughts, and I’ve never said anyone was rooting for people to die nor have I used the term death bros.

The effort to distance yourself from your boys is precious.

It shouldn’t take long to see if you’re full of shit or not.

There is very little doubt that a few are, all you need to do is go look at the dipshits in the HCQ threads furiously bumping fake news about fake studies, rooting against medicine and for more deaths to make Orange Man look bad.

what other rational explanation is there for being so emotionally invested in medicine Not working? No one will attempt to answer that

Your total and complete evisceration in the HCQ thread may be your worst performance to date. A snake oil salesman would have had a field day with you long ago. Acknowledging in reality does not mean that one is “rooting” for the virus.

I do hope that your mother is recovering and getting better. Any updates?

Reactions: Stumpfan
Your total and complete evisceration in the HCQ thread may be your worst performance to date. A snake oil salesman would have had a field day with you long ago. Acknowledging in reality does not mean that one is “rooting” for the virus.

I do hope that your mother is recovering and getting better. Any updates?

Don’t like his takes either, but have to admit aubie00 has a pretty big keyboard for a 3-star.

The effort to distance yourself from your boys is precious.

It shouldn’t take long to see if you’re full of shit or not.
Unlike you, I don’t care about seeking the approval of other posters like a little insecure bitch.

Unlike you, I don’t care about seeking the approval of other posters like a little insecure bitch.

Right, because I'm real big on taking popular positions around here and seeking approval.

Get you a nice scalp massage on your next trip to Supercuts... you deserve it. You might not be so angry if you felt pretty.

Right, because I'm real big on taking popular positions around here and seeking approval.

Get you a nice scalp massage on your next trip to Supercuts... you deserve it. You might not be so angry if you felt pretty.
You’re just so witty.

You would know all about Supercuts- 00aubie. Go to a normal barbershop boss

No problem. Looks like the rain has stopped, so I’m headed back out to the beach. Have a swell afternoon white knighting for your tribe.

Oh boy... this guy is at the beach living his Salt Life like a badass.

The redneck riviera humble brag is always one of my favorite moves around here. Well done.

Reactions: Stumpfan
85912527.jpg

and then, on the 8th day, God created TITTIES !!!!

Reactions: outlaws7 and CJ3131
Oh boy... this guy is at the beach living his Salt Life like a badass.

The redneck riviera humble brag is always one of my favorite moves around here. Well done.

So many on here think PCB/Destin is paradise.

Reactions: 00aubie
So many on here think PCB/Destin is paradise.

Isn’t ones paradise a figment of their own imagination, or some might consider it opinion.

I think most see PCB/Destin for what it is; a relatively easy travel and trip where airfare, customs, etc. isn’t involved. Specifically for those living in states with a half a day or less drive.

Isn’t ones paradise a figment of their own imagination, or some might consider it opinion.

I think most see PCB/Destin for what it is; a relatively easy travel and trip where airfare, customs, etc. isn’t involved. Specifically for those living in states with a half a day or less drive.

Not when they brag about being there. Lol. I might brag about some places but not the gulf unless I owned a million dollar beach house.

Not when they brag about being there. Lol. I might brag about some places but not the gulf unless I owned a million dollar beach house.

I see, it’s about dollars for you. What difference does it make if you’re in a million dollar beach house or not? I’m sitting in a house on the bay in Burnt Pine right now, and I’ve been at the Beach Club the past five days enjoying the weather (prior to today). Does that make my trip better than the next guys trip? I enjoy it here, but if I had my choice I’d be sitting at Lake Martin. My wife is the beach person, I’m a bit more simple unless we’re talking St Barth’s, but travel is a pain in the ass in that situation.

Point being, no need to knock on what someone else calls paradise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT