ADVERTISEMENT

Mel Kiper loves

DrunkAubieOnMillerLite

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2006
Texas
Jarrett Stidham.

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2...rrated-could-be-2nd-round-nfl-draft-pick.html

“I thought he impressed (in Mobile), and (ESPN analyst) Louis Riddick even pointed it out yesterday that we were talking about that Stidham kind of got his attention on the field at Senior Bowl practices more than any other quarterback down there,” Kiper said. “It was Stidham who got Louis to really say, ‘Hey, move him up and get him into that discussions as a quarterback who’s underrated.’”

“Stidham’s interesting,” Kiper said. “You go back a couple years ago and he’s putting up some big numbers; you thought it would carry over. Things didn’t come together this year after beating Washington in that opener, but he’s got the arm talent, and from the pocket he can move well enough.”

“I think Stidham, when he was at Baylor and then Auburn, it showed that he could — at one point, I thought he could be a first- or second-round pick, so he’s got talent,” Kiper said. “I don’t think he gets out of the third round. It wouldn’t shock me if he went mid-to-late second, so he’s going to be up there.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News