Staff | Alumni | Colleges in Attendance
2016 Fall Boys' Clinics
Register Online Here!
WHO WE ARE
Over the past 11 years Maximum Exposure Basketball has helped thousands reach their dream of playing college basketball. Our clinics are for players 14 years old and older (Junior College & Post Grad players can also attend).
Will you joinour impressive list of event alumni? Don't miss your chance to participate in one of the top exposure events in the country!
FALL CLINICS INCLUDE
- Every Clinic is run by a former Division I Coach!
- Current & former college coaches will be working at each Clinic.
- Clinics are 2 days long.
- Each player gets valuable recruiting information, participates in advanced skill sessions, plays 4 or more games in front of college coaches and recruiting services.
-Every player receives an evaluation after the Clinic. These evaluations along with the player's contact information are sent to EVERY college coach in the country (over 5,000 coaches).
- See how you match up against some of the top players in your region and across the country!
- Have a chance to play your way into our 2017 All-American Camps!
- These events will fill up extremely fast and the only way to secure a spot is by getting your deposit in! Last year we turned away over 200 players because they waited too late to register!
Dates & Locations
Los Angeles, CA
New York, NY
Clinics are from Saturday morning until mid-afternoon and on Sunday morning until early afternoon.
Each Clinic is 2 days long. Total Cost of the Clinic is $225.00 (for both days) or $150.00 if only attending one. A $100 deposit is required with registration and will hold your spot. The balance of $125 or $50 will be paid in cash the first day of the Clinic. Hotels and meals are the responsibility of each participant’s parent or guardian.
If you are not registered 14 days prior to the event, you will be charged a $25.00 late fee (if spots are still available).
MAIL-IN REGISTRATION FORM
JOIN US ON FACEBOOKFOLLOW US ON TWITTER SEND US AN EMAIL