ADVERTISEMENT

Many posters have asked about the Week two all in-state team

Pops Masterson

All-SEC
Jan 8, 2004
Couple of key changes, but the rest remains the same.

Kicker- Adam Griffith Bama
Punter- JK Scott Bama

You are probably asking yourself how a guy that missed a couple field goals could edge out auburn's bum, but I simply couldn't find any reason to list one auburn player after that pathetic display against that high school team Saturday.

I'm sure you will all agree.

Captain deflection is at it again.

I agree, the performance against JSU set football back 100 years. Pathetic.

Captain deflection is at it again.

I agree, the performance against JSU set football back 100 years. Pathetic.
It was a horrible game, but aren't you being a bit dramatic?? Maybe not, for you people!!

I agree with every word you type!!
v/r,
Billy

Billy is living rent free in your head without even posting in this thread.

Your immune system is way down after auburn's dumpster fire start, so now is the perfect time for you to get a prescription for truth serum.

Reactions: SP105
Billy is living rent free in your head without even posting in this thread.

Your immune system is way down after auburn's dumpster fire start, so now is the perfect time for you to get a prescription for truth serum.
You people love to talk about "free rent". Must be a trailer park thing...

You people love to talk about "free rent". Must be a trailer park thing...
Actually most of us own real estate that we rent to peasants like yourself. Real Estate 101 teaches us that is generally considered a poor business practice to allow free rent in a space, as it devalues it. But here we are with me living in your head even without posting. But nobody ever accused you of being particularly brilliant - so it doesn't exactly come as a shock to any of us.

Actually most of us own real estate that we rent to peasants like yourself. Real Estate 101 teaches us that is generally considered a poor business practice to allow free rent in a space, as it devalues it. But here we are with me living in your head even without posting. But nobody ever accused you of being particularly brilliant - so it doesn't exactly come as a shock to any of us.
You keep thinking that lli'l fella. You're the one on your Rival's board and can't seem to stay away. Also, if you REALLY want to compare real estate...I'll gladly let you embarrass yourself!! I'm not on here to brag like Pops, but I'll be glad to compare with you if that's what you really want!! Although, I doubt you would be very honest. It's not how you people roll!!

You keep thinking that lli'l fella. You're the one on your Rival's board and can't seem to stay away. Also, if you REALLY want to compare real estate...I'll gladly let you embarrass yourself!! I'm not on here to brag like Pops, but I'll be glad to compare with you if that's what you really want!! Although, I doubt you would be very honest. It's not how you people roll!!
Why the need for the pissing contest? Why do you feel the need to prove you are superior to someone on a (LOL) message board?

The more you yap, the more you expose who and what you really are.

Why the need for the pissing contest? Why do you feel the need to prove you are superior to someone on a (LOL) message board?

The more you yap, the more you expose who and what you really are.
Fool!!! You are the one who brought up your real estate mogul-like status. You're the one camping on your rival's message board. You're the one who keeps coming back when I often reply nothing but, "Fool" to your pitiful comments and you think you're in my head. HA!!!! This is just too easy!!

Fool!!! You are the one who brought up your real estate mogul-like status. You're the one camping on your rival's message board. You're the one who keeps coming back when I often reply nothing but, "Fool" to your pitiful comments and you think you're in my head. HA!!!! This is just too easy!!
I'm sorry that you rent instead of own. Maybe be more disciplined financially and you can stop throwing your money away to people like me.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
No, it's complaining. You should relax. This season is already heading south for you.
Thankfully, my life doesn't revolve around AU football. Sure, I hope they win every game, but I'm not going to run to rivals' message boards and be obnoxious. Maybe I'd understand better if I were a sidewalk fan!

Thankfully, my life doesn't revolve around AU football. Sure, I hope they win every game, but I'm not going to run to rivals' message boards and be obnoxious. Maybe I'd understand better if I were a sidewalk fan!
How's the view on your high horse today?

Gonna be a long season for thin skinned goobers like aviator.

Even nudbud has already abandoned ship. Lol
Thin skinned? Heck no! I spent 20+ years in aviation squadrons. You can't survive there without a thick skin. Oh yeah...What's your profession? Just curious...Try to be truthful and don't deflect. I'm sure this will not come easy for you and I doubt you can/will answer this simply and honestly!!

Thin skinned? Heck no! I spent 20+ years in aviation squadrons. You can't survive there without a thick skin. Oh yeah...What's your profession? Just curious...Try to be truthful and don't deflect. I'm sure this will not come easy for you and I doubt you can/will answer this simply and honestly!!
I'm in business consulting. I could explain more but you probably wouldn't understand. Needless to say, I make enough to do the things I want to do in life and will be able to retire comfortably. Can't ask for more than that.

Also if you were in the military you must have been a REMF. Too thin skinned to be anything else.

You sure seem to get upset over where people choose to post. It's been that way with you for years.

Relax Francis, this is supposed to be fun.

Reactions: billywaynebama
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT