ADVERTISEMENT

Man how pathetic is Gus

49min2midni8

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2011
Getting his ass handed to him by a woman beater and can barely manage a first down.

Not the first time. Look at the stats from the Georgia and Alabama games this year.

I watched those games...don't need to look at the stats. We were one of the worst teams in the country at the end of last year. Some thought backing into the sugar bowl made up for this pathetic season. Wonder what they think now?

We think its funny how the sec is always jerking itself off and we come in and shit on your conference for the last 4 years. Outside of Bama its just a bunch of middle of the road teams.
You seriously came over here to brag about beating a team whose starting quarterback broke on his arm on the first possession of the game. A possession that ended with Auburn scoring a touchdown. Everybody was well aware that our 2nd and 3rd string quarterback sucked well before the Oklahoma game

yeah he (Mixon) sure beat the 22 gals Auburn paraded out on the football field Monday night, disguised as football players.
Even professional leagues like the NFL and MLB are cracking down on woman beaters, but you want to seriously come on another team's board and make jokes and be dismissive of Oklahoma having two women beaters on the same team in Mixon and Westbrook. Thanks for proving you are a moron

You seriously came over here to brag about beating a team whose starting quarterback broke on his arm on the first possession of the game. A possession that ended with Auburn scoring a touchdown. Everybody was well aware that our 2nd and 3rd string quarterback sucked well before the Oklahoma game
Why are you crying because someone said something mean about Auburn?

And how many of Auburn's defensive starters were out? ZERO!! Yet we went up and down the field on that vaunted SEC defense. He broke his arm because our LB planted his ass. Would you like me to list all the Oklahoma defensive starters that were not playing against Auburn?

Charles Walker
Matt Dimon
Micha Quick
Parrish Cobb
Matt Romar

I can go on if you'd like, basically half the guys that were starters on Oklahoma's defense, for a large part of the year, were out.

Last edited:
Reactions: alafan59
And how many of Auburn's defensive starters were out? ZERO!! Yet we went up and down the field on that vaunted SEC defense. He broke his arm because our LB planted his ass. Would you like me to list all the Oklahoma defensive starters that were not playing against Auburn?

Charles Walker
Matt Dimon
Micha Quick
Parrish Cobb
Matt Romar

I can go on if you'd like, basically half the guys that were starters on Oklahoma's defense, for a large part of the year, were out.
For the last 16 years OU has had injured players which is why they can't win the NC.....LOL

Your 1st string QB did too, but none of you could figure that out till it was too late.

ADVERTISEMENT