ADVERTISEMENT

Mammaw Strikes Again - rino-governor-smears-the-unvaccinated

I got the shot as soon as it was made available to me. I never felt like DJT was discouraging vaccinations. I don’t watch a lot of politics tbh. I might be wrong.
Same here no issues as well, but you are actively not trying to follow what he did concerning vaccines. He could have gotten a lot of these idiots vaccinated with just a few actions. Start by doing it on live tv like Biden and Pence did, hell Dolly Parton did it live.

I must have missed his live video he made of himself getting the shot, give me a break Jay if you think that clown isn't part of a larger problem with these loser anti-vaxxers. That's what they are complete losers!
He’s been on record for months saying he was vaccinated and that he highly recommends the vaccine. I would say that takes the blame off him moving forward. You can’t have it both ways by saying it’s DJT’s fault because he didn’t promote the vaccine until March and then turn around after promoting it and say it’s still his fault.

Look, I understand he was a jackass, and I wouldn’t vote for him again, but at some point you can’t keep blaming politicians for the choice of others. Especially when that politician did what’s right and promoted the vaccine to his voters.

Oh, is that so?

Did you even read the article? How does this even remotely prove yore false claim that the vaccinated are catching Covid at a higher clip than the unvaccinated? Ok, now I really feel bad for laughing at you since I know what level of intelligence I’m dealing with.

He’s been on record for months saying he was vaccinated and that he highly recommends the vaccine. I would say that takes the blame off him moving forward. You can’t have it both ways by saying it’s DJT’s fault because he didn’t promote the vaccine until March and then turn around after promoting it and say it’s still his fault.

Look, I understand he was a jackass, and I wouldn’t vote for him again, but at some point you can’t keep blaming politicians for the choice of others. Especially when that politician did what’s right and promoted the vaccine to his voters.
He did not do a live vaccine event and announced it under the cover of night so yea we are going to disagree completely on this but I'm done talking about it. Hopefully your vaxxed is all I can say.

Reactions: gatorz1209
He did not do a live vaccine event and announced it under the cover of night so yea we are going to disagree completely on this but I'm done talking about it. Hopefully your vaxxed is all I can say.
Lol of course I’m vaccinated. I don’t fall on party lines because I understand nuance and can think for myself.

Did you even read the article? How does this even remotely prove yore false claim that the vaccinated are catching Covid at a higher clip than the unvaccinated? Ok, now I really feel bad for laughing at you since I know what level of intelligence I’m dealing with.
Did you? The point is that vaccinated and unvaccinated are getting it. So one can't claim that the unvaccinated are getting it more than the vaccinated. As I stated above, both the U.K. and Singapore have far more vaccinated people, so it makes sense that the vaccinated would have higher numbers. In places with higher populations of unvaccinated, the unvaccinated have higher numbers of covid.

I am talking about percentage of deaths and hospitalizations. That’s what matters. 99% unvaccinated.

Do you have a link for this? And before you sperg out I'm not being confrontational and I am also vaccinated. I'd just like to have a link to share.

Did you? The point is that vaccinated and unvaccinated are getting it. So one can't claim that the unvaccinated are getting it more than the vaccinated. As I stated above, both the U.K. and Singapore have far more vaccinated people, so it makes sense that the vaccinated would have higher numbers. In places with higher populations of unvaccinated, the unvaccinated have higher numbers of covid.
The article literally says “The likelihood of contracting coronavirus after being fully vaccinated is very low, with so-called 'breakthrough' cases representing only a small percentage of new cases reported around the US.”

The article literally says “The likelihood of contracting coronavirus after being fully vaccinated is very low, with so-called 'breakthrough' cases representing only a small percentage of new cases reported around the US.”
That's because a majority of the country is not vaccinated. This isn't difficult to understand.

That's because a majority of the country is not vaccinated. This isn't difficult to understand.
Just so I’m clear, if 99% were vaccinated, you would still make a point that mOrE vACCiNaTeD pEoPLe aRe cOnTraCtiNg it regardless of the severe illness rates?

You really want to die on this hill?

Just so I’m clear, if 99% were vaccinated, you would still make a point that mOrE vACCiNaTeD pEoPLe aRe cOnTraCtiNg it regardless of the severe illness rates?

You really want to die on this hill?
What part of this do you not understand? It's simple math.

What part of this do you not understand? It's simple math.
Go ahead and break down yore point. It would seem you have justified not getting the vaccine because more vaccinated people in the UK have contracted Covid than the unvaccinated. First, do you have proof of this? Also, are you going simply based on the overall number, or are you going on per capita of contracting it between the two parties?

Agree on who is ultimately responsible but he could’ve done a lot more and any other president would have. He was too busy fighting the so called stolen election. I assume you didn’t see his most recent statement on the vaccine and Biden which only encourages people not to get it to spite Biden.

Lol. 69% of people over 18 have had a shot. Kids under 18 rarely get hospitalized or die from Covid so as far as deaths and hospitalizations are concerned, they aren’t a factor. So why are 99% of those dying or in the hospital in the US non-vaccinated when they onky make up 31% of adults?

Do you have a link for this? And before you sperg out I'm not being confrontational and I am also vaccinated. I'd just like to have a link to share.
Sure.

Lol. 69% of people over 18 have had a shot. Kids under 18 rarely get hospitalized or die from Covid so as far as deaths and hospitalizations are concerned, they aren’t a factor. So why are 99% of those dying or in the hospital in the US non-vaccinated when they onky make up 31% of adults?
But only 49% of the population as of yesterday.

Go ahead and break down yore point. It would seem you have justified not getting the vaccine because more vaccinated people in the UK have contracted Covid than the unvaccinated. First, do you have proof of this? Also, are you going simply based on the overall number, or are you going on per capita of contracting it between the two parties?
Of course I have proof.

Thanks to Operation Warp Speed and President Trump's administration, there is a vaccine available to those that want one.

Of course I have proof.

Thank you for answering my question, albeit probably unintentionally, because you have made my point. Considering a large portion of the population in the UK is vaccinated, and nearly all of the at very high risk population, the overall death number is higher in vaccinated group, but not per capita. The per capital death rate between the vaccinated and not vaccinated is night and day, but you knew that.

LOL that was easy.

Yeah, these politicians are idiots. In places where they have high vaccination rates (U.K. and Singapore for instance), the most people getting COVID are the vaccinated. So it doesn't really matter if you are vaccinated or not as far as who gets it. Supposedly, the vaccinated have less risk, but that's debatable considering the side effects (underreported according to many sources). So yes, it's a personal choice. If you are high risk, then it may make sense to get vaccinated. But for most, it seems not to be.
You are dumber than dumb!

Thank you for answering my question, albeit probably unintentionally, because you have made my point. Considering a large portion of the population in the UK is vaccinated, and nearly all of the at very high risk population, the overall death number is higher in vaccinated group, but not per capita. The per capital death rate between the vaccinated and not vaccinated is night and day, but you knew that.

LOL that was easy.
You're mixing apples and oranges and missing the entire point of my original post, but you already knew that.

But only 49% of the population as of yesterday.

Dude, read my post. Kids aren’t in danger. 300 if the 610,000 dead were under 18. Almost 70% of our adults are vaccinated.

Of course I have proof.

Lol. One dose doesn’t do much vs Delta. You should actually read the article to see why. Also, almost 70% of adults here have one shot at least but about 99% of deaths here are unvaccinated. How do you explain that?

Lol. One dose doesn’t do much vs Delta. You should actually read the article to see why. Also, almost 70% of adults here have one shot at least but about 99% of deaths here are unvaccinated. How do you explain that?
He doesn’t. He’s a Neanderthals.

The only idiots are the ones who believe there is only one right answer.
There is only one right answer for most of the adult population. Getting Covid is worse than the vaccine for the overwhelming majority of us including you.

There is only one right answer for most of the adult population. Getting Covid is worse than the vaccine for the overwhelming majority of us including you.

Good to know we agree there’s more than one right answer.

The only idiots are the ones who believe there is only one right answer.
Exactly.

The main issue is that it doesn't matter if areas have vaccinated or unvaccinated. People are getting covid regardless. And the vaccinated are spreading it even further. We were told early on that the vaccinated couldn't shed the virus. But now we know that isn't true. People who are vaccinated ARE getting the virus, and they are spreading it to the unvaccinated.

Yeah, these politicians are idiots. In places where they have high vaccination rates (U.K. and Singapore for instance), the most people getting COVID are the vaccinated. So it doesn't really matter if you are vaccinated or not as far as who gets it. Supposedly, the vaccinated have less risk, but that's debatable considering the side effects (underreported according to many sources). So yes, it's a personal choice. If you are high risk, then it may make sense to get vaccinated. But for most, it seems not to be.
Another medical doctor on the Bunker! Who knew we had so many qualified experts that follow this site.

Same experts as global warming? You show me 100 "experts" on one side and then someone else will show 100 "experts" on the other side. Get vaccinated, wear a mask, and stop the madness of the constant arguments!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT