ADVERTISEMENT

Mammaw Strikes Again - rino-governor-smears-the-unvaccinated

Good for her. Over 97% of new infections are unvaccinated. Over 99% of hospitalization from COVID are unvaccinated. And almost 100% of deaths are from unvaccinated people. It's basically a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Unfortunately, that includes some people who for various health reasons *can't* get vaccinated and they are being failed by those around them who can.

Damn, we may have to remain in Texas when I retire. Anybody want to purchase a very nice single story home in Auburn walking distance to campus.
https://thepalmierireport.com/rino-...time-to-start-blaming-the-unvaccinated-folks/
Yeah, these politicians are idiots. In places where they have high vaccination rates (U.K. and Singapore for instance), the most people getting COVID are the vaccinated. So it doesn't really matter if you are vaccinated or not as far as who gets it. Supposedly, the vaccinated have less risk, but that's debatable considering the side effects (underreported according to many sources). So yes, it's a personal choice. If you are high risk, then it may make sense to get vaccinated. But for most, it seems not to be.

Good for her. Over 97% of new infections are unvaccinated. Over 99% of hospitalization from COVID are unvaccinated. And almost 100% of deaths are from unvaccinated people. It's basically a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Unfortunately, that includes some people who for various health reasons *can't* get vaccinated and they are being failed by those around them who can.

time to start ignoring clowns like this. We won’t need a lecture every 5 minutes. Pandemic of the unvaccinated. Cute thing you heard on CNN?

Reactions: TBFan
Yeah, these politicians are idiots. In places where they have high vaccination rates (U.K. and Singapore for instance), the most people getting COVID are the vaccinated. So it doesn't really matter if you are vaccinated or not as far as who gets it. Supposedly, the vaccinated have less risk, but that's debatable considering the side effects (underreported according to many sources). So yes, it's a personal choice. If you are high risk, then it may make sense to get vaccinated. But for most, it seems not to be.

time to start ignoring clowns like this. We won’t need a lecture every 5 minutes. Pandemic of the unvaccinated. Cute thing you heard on CNN?

200.gif

Reactions: Space Funk Booty
“Underreported according to many sources” lmao

wait... a major flaw here... titan? noun
  1. a person or thing of very great strength, intellect, or importance.

Lol. Maybe the craziest post of the week. False in every way. In the UK, 15% of the ones in the hospital are fully vaccinated. Derp.

Cool. Now try to explain to me why I need the vaccine if I already have natural immnunty from having covid?

blaming unvaccinated people for the pandemic and sending ‘hee haw’ messages is in NO WAY going to convince someone to get the vaccine. So technically; you’re a part of the problem now.

Holy Santa Clause shit. These are some mental gymnastics 😂

that’s what the numbers say. The numbers don’t care about your feelings.

Reactions: gatorz1209
Cool. Now try to explain to me why I need the vaccine if I already have natural immnunty from having covid?

blaming unvaccinated people for the pandemic and sending ‘hee haw’ messages is in NO WAY going to convince someone to get the vaccine. So technically; you’re a part of the problem now.
600k people died in a year and yet half the country turned into antivaxxers overnight because orange man politicized a pandemic. There’s no reasoning with you clowns. Hee haw on brother, it’s phenomenal entertainment.

Reactions: DM8
600k people died in a year and yet half the country turned into antivaxxers overnight because orange man politicized a pandemic. There’s no reasoning with you clowns. Hee haw on brother, it’s phenomenal entertainment.
Fwiw, DJT has encouraged people to get the vax, calls it a “miracle.” He ain’t the problem. JMO

At first, I thought it was sarcasm. Then I realized it’s common on here.
I really shouldn’t even have laughed, because it’s quite scary/sad that people are so against the vaccine for whatever reason, that they choose to make up some of the most asinine false claims. This stuff could be dangerous to others.

Reactions: DM8 and Stumpfan
Fwiw, DJT has encouraged people to get the vax, calls it a “miracle.” He ain’t the problem. JMO
Coming in at the last hour to praise the vaccine solely because he almost lost his own life to COVID does not nullify a full year of downplaying the most deadly pandemic in a century.

that’s what the numbers say. The numbers don’t care about your feelings.
Lol you have no clue what the numbers are. Many people don’t get tested, how are you accounting for all of those people?

Your numbers are just another scare tactic.

He hid that he got the vaccine for months. He should’ve been pushing the vaccine. Film getting it. Do a public service announcement.

Orange man politicized it?!!! Lmao you don’t have a clue.

the liberals literally got a new president elected bc of politicizing the pandemic. Death tolls tracked on the CNN and MSNBC for almost an entire year leading up to the election. Pres Trump is the one who put measures in place to quickly develop a vacinne. Meanwhile the Dems trashed him and all of his supporters relentlessly. Now we are supposed to trust our media? lol

• Haha
Reactions: SigBitty
Lol you have no clue what the numbers are. Many people don’t get tested, how are you accounting for all of those people?

I am talking about percentage of deaths and hospitalizations. That’s what matters. 99% unvaccinated.

Are you saying that they aren’t testing the people who are in the hospital with COVID-like symptoms? What are you even talking about?

600,000 dead and Some are still saying it was overhyped. Amazing.

I must have missed his live video he made of himself getting the shot, give me a break Jay if you think that clown isn't part of a larger problem with these loser anti-vaxxers. That's what they are complete losers!

Reactions: DM8 and Stumpfan
I must have missed his live video he made of himself getting the shot, give me a break Jay if you think that clown isn't part of a larger problem with these loser anti-vaxxers. That's what they are complete losers!
I got the shot as soon as it was made available to me. I never felt like DJT was discouraging vaccinations. I don’t watch a lot of politics tbh. I might be wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT