ADVERTISEMENT

Lovely, now students at AU have to wear masks outside

I remember when the gov. decided to start fining people if they didnt wear a seat belt. The outcry was crazy.

I’ll get off of your lawn after I drink this White Claw

Lol!

Hey, I know I sound like an old, but all of the “students are young and asymptomatic and it shouldn’t matter” stuff is nonsense. I don’t care if they’re all asymptomatic — they get the virus, they don’t stay just on campus, and they do spread it around. I have several friends who found this out the hard way by getting it from their college age kids or their kids’ friends. So goes the cycle.

And, because of the cycle, women in some hospitals will have to wear a mask when in labor. My wife finds herself in this situation. Seriously. If she has to wear mask while pushing a human out of herself, I don’t care to hear a peep from the student population about a mask being ‘uncomfortable.’ To date, most of these kids have been selfish in their behavior and completely unaware of others.

Kudos to the parents who are trying to get their kids to do better.

Reactions: Mikecb22
It's called "moving the goal post" in order to keep the panic, hysteria, and over-reaction going.
It’s ridiculous. It’s not on campus contact you have to worry about. It’s off campus social activities that will ruin football season for us all.

Reactions: Tigercatch
In 90 degree heat when they are by themselves.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT