ADVERTISEMENT

Lovely, now students at AU have to wear masks outside

I told my daughter to just keep her mask pulled down if she’s not within 5 yards of someone. I guess I’ll bail her out of jail if needed. She already spent all summer working the drive thru Line at CFA with a mask on.
Tell your daughter thanks because I always get my chicken nugs in like 4 minutes at a packed cfa drive thru

I told my daughter to just keep her mask pulled down if she’s not within 5 yards of someone. I guess I’ll bail her out of jail if needed. She already spent all summer working the drive thru Line at CFA with a mask on.
Yore DAWTER werked the DRIVE THRUE LINE AT CHICK FILLLAY???????????????????????
Thatz the tuffezt GIG in town!!! Good on her azz!!!!
giphy.gif

Juzt tell her to ware the mazzk beeekuzz it increases our chantzes of playing football!!!!!
@CJ3131 @bull @MetallicAub @ouldetiger @valdosta eagle @AU McBain @Henrytd20 @RT

Poor pitiful college kids.

Wait, nope.

Grown men and women have to wear masks outside everyday right now in some work conditions. It is certainly inconvenient, and certainly does not kill them. So no, I don’t feel sorry for the college ‘kids’ who find themselves in this situation because 90% of them can’t act right. Welcome to the world kiddos.

Poor pitiful college kids.

Wait, nope.

Grown men and women have to wear masks outside everyday right now in some work conditions. It is certainly inconvenient, and certainly does not kill them. So no, I don’t feel sorry for the college ‘kids’ who find themselves in this situation because 90% of them can’t act right. Welcome to the world kiddos.
I’ll get off of your lawn after I drink this White Claw

It's a lose-lose no matter what for the schools, conferences, government. Everyone is entitled to an opinion now and no matter what is required or not enforced, people are going to blame them and tell them they got it wrong. We'll all be on here bi!*%ing if they cancel the season because the schools did't enforce some sort of guidelines.

I'm continually amused by the shift from caring about important stuff like outcomes / hospitalizations to now maniacal obsession over every case featuring a 20 something that is virtually immune to the virus and away from family.

Reactions: tigrdent
I'm continually amused by the shift from caring about important stuff like outcomes / hospitalizations to now maniacal obsession over every case featuring a 20 something that is virtually immune to the virus and away from family.
It's called "moving the goal post" in order to keep the panic, hysteria, and over-reaction going.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT