ADVERTISEMENT

Lost my job yesterday

auslillypad

Gold Member
May 11, 2008
Yesterday, I found out that my job is ending. The lab I’ve worked at for 7 years is closing. This was a true hard pill to swallow and it hurts deeply, but when one door closes another door opens up. I’m posting this for help looking for that new door.

I am a smart, competitive, energetic person. I am a quick learner and a person that will do whatever it takes to succeed. I am a hard worker and I believe that I can outwork everyone in a room and become the best person in that room. While I may not have the direct experience for any given opportunity that may come my way, with time I will learn it and master it. I am looking for opportunities where growth is the ultimate goal. I have always been the type of person who will not stay in a role long because of my work ethic and my drive to be the best. I have leadership skills and I believe in working in a team or individually. I am looking for any opportunity for me to expand my tool belt and become better in every way. I know that the bunker is a (dysfunctional) family and you guys have a bunch of connections. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.