ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Craig is blowing aubarn's recruiting.....again

Putting that doctorate to good use again, we see LMAO!

You onnnnne angwry dumdazz yourself
Lol. I have a masters degree yet I am uneducated. You dumb hick.

Billy you are starting to sound like Poppy...... "I have a beach house, lake house, a golden retriever, a masters, a cool haircut and 7fig 401k!" Funny sh%^&%! You mouth breathers are great fun to play with. When will you and Billy start measuring genitals and calling out numbers?

Rooooow Damn Thde!

a88a45dff2f40630b91ca2ca15894d5f.jpg

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Poor sanctions...you keep telling on yourself, bro. Successful Bammers shouldn't bother you UNLESS you feel you can't measure up.

I feel you....you got sucked in by the ITT Tech commercials (It's not just a job, it's a CAREER!) and now you want a do-over. I get it, I really do. But don't get pissy at Bammers that have more than you, maybe you should follow their good example and take control of your life before it completely goes in the ditch.

Poor sanctions...you keep telling on yourself, bro. Successful Bammers shouldn't bother you UNLESS you feel you can't measure up.

I feel you....you got sucked in by the ITT Tech commercials (It's not just a job, it's a CAREER!) and now you want a do-over. I get it, I really do. But don't get pissy at Bammers that have more than you, maybe you should follow their good example and take control of your life before it completely goes in the ditch.

I love bammers

Screen-Shot-2013-01-10-at-6.19.27-PM1.png

BTW nud, a new week, ready to start it on the right foot and admit Craig was wrong for calling the nation's #1 TE a fatass?

It's never too late to change your ways.

I'm not talking about where he called him " a fatass", I knew that was a lie. I talking about a link to where he told him to lose weight. Simple enough unless it doesn't exist Then sir you are still lying.

So then you agree if Craig did that, he's a dumbass, right?

It's gotten sad. The same, recycled bullshit over and over, and he's the only tard buying his own babble. Lol.

The best part is all of his photos of fans at games are perfectly normal stuff you see at any college football game.

But since sidewalk sanctions has never been to a game, he doesn't know that.

The best part is all of his photos of fans at games are perfectly normal stuff you see at any college football game.

But since sidewalk sanctions has never been to a game, he doesn't know that.
I wish I had gotten some pics back in the day when goober fans would go to the Galleria in Birmingham wearing bright orange overalls. Woe Egul Pride! LOL

It's gotten sad. The same, recycled bullshit over and over, and he's the only tard buying his own babble. Lol.

Poppy you know you love watching the inbred nation everyday. That is why you visit everyday, all day. You are one of the three mouth breathing west vance amigos. You morons make my day. Row damn Thde!

Here, try watching this inbred mouth breather. Could be your brother. I think the storms in west vance blew him to TN.

Poppy you know you love watching the inbred nation everyday. That is why you visit everyday, all day. You are one of the three mouth breathing west vance amigos. You morons make my day. Row damn Thde!

Here, try watching this inbred mouth breather. Could be your brother. I think the storms in west vance blew him to TN.

I enjoy watching you struggle to form coherent sentences and wallow around in your own excrement. You are a laughingstock like most of your brethren LOL

Reactions: billywaynebama
I enjoy watching you struggle to form coherent sentences and wallow around in your own excrement. You are a laughingstock like most of your brethren LOL

I enjoy toying with your simpleton brain. You are the epitome of an imbecile and a completely worthless form of life. You, like most from west vance, are nothing more than a life support system for a sphincter. The only act you can perform is passing feces. Your drivel amuses only yourself and the other 2 west vance morons that follow you like 2 zombies. It is great fun and generates endless laughter watching you visit each day. Please visit often. I would not want the uncontrollable laughter to end.

Best Regards and Row Damn Thde Row!
f_O90720m_a30e5b8.jpg
f_O58162m_d8d05b5.jpg

I enjoy toying with your simpleton brain. You are the epitome of an imbecile and a completely worthless form of life. You, like most from west vance, are nothing more than a life support system for a sphincter. The only act you can perform is passing feces. Your drivel amuses only yourself and the other 2 west vance morons that follow you like 2 zombies. It is great fun and generates endless laughter watching you visit each day. Please visit often. I would not want the uncontrollable laughter to end.

Best Regards and Row Damn Thde Row!
f_O90720m_a30e5b8.jpg
f_O58162m_d8d05b5.jpg
Damm, Sanctions is hot under the collar now. Hey Pops, if you keep pushing him he might challenge you to a fight. Hopefully somewhere more upscale than a Sonic parking lot.

hey it is the 3 inbred bammer amigos and me. Get your numbers straight. And this is the AU Open rivals board not the Mouth breathing West Vance board. But hey, "Rooooow damn Thde" right?

OnBmx.jpg

That's kinda the point, inmate. You have your own board here and still you aubsess over Big Brother.

Kinda your lot in life LMAO!
6-auburn-mugshot.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT