ADVERTISEMENT

Looking forward

Nov 12, 2007
to a great opening game with you guys next year. I've never been to a game at Auburn, but look forward to enjoying one of the best gameday atmospheres in all of college football. Are you guys expecting to be much improved from last year? Our offense should be very good, but the D will have some questions as several underclassmen left early for the NFL. Would like to hear what opinions you have on this matchup.

Honestly? You can never tell about Auburn. I hope to be improved from this year, but don't have any delusions about the season either. I think you'll enjoy the experience at Auburn though. Friendly people and fun tailgating experience is what most people find when they attend a game at AU!!

Honestly? You can never tell about Auburn. I hope to be improved from this year, but don't have any delusions about the season either. I think you'll enjoy the experience at Auburn though. Friendly people and fun tailgating experience is what most people find when they attend a game at AU!!
Would be nice to see more posts like this from you around here. Keep up the good work.

Would be nice to see more posts like this from you around here. Keep up the good work.

Never mind the bammers here. They don't have walking around sense.
Row Thde Row...

It would be nice to stop seeing gumps do stupid stuff and get thrown in jail every day.

Rooow damn Thde Roooow!!!

bama-tattoo.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT