ADVERTISEMENT

LOL....

Lol!!! Karma is a bitch... Bama's little brother.. Bama is going to finish y'all off thats if Georgia doesn't do it first.... Go to HELL auburn!!!

One thing about it though, we can whip your ass any time we want to. And MSU is going to whip your ass too.

Lol yeah when you have 12 men on the field jackass. win at all cost even if you have to cheat huh dickhead... lol

Originally posted by 1olereb:
Lol!!! Karma is a bitch... Bama's little brother.. Bama is going to finish y'all off thats if Georgia doesn't do it first.... Go to HELL auburn!!!
I have never seen anything like you Ole Miss morons. Nobody else even takes you losers seriously, but you morons think you are some type of powerhouse for some mysterious reason

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
It really doesn't hurt that badly. I know Auburn will be back in contention next year. However, I can understand the hurt when even being in contention is a once in every 50 years event like it is for your team

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Yet another shit season for Ole Piss. Enjoy your NCAA colonoscopy and pending Probation. Effing cheaters.

You are the ones about to get another probation. Are you chasing Bama in times on major probation? #brownbears!

ADVERTISEMENT