ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO

He keeps trying to argue with me about it, which is hysterical. We all know he is fuming, pounding at the keyboard and cursing all things Crimson.

BTW, be careful with that nudbud. Those cinder blocks your trailer is mounted on can only take so much abuse. While this is entertaining for me, it's not worth allowing you to damage the meager accommodations you are fortunate enough to have. So...be careful buddy.
You are so funny. I'm glad you and GOMM continue to come to this site. Y'all provide such comic relief with your obsession with Auburn. Nothing says LBS like posting on your rival's website. You guys are the bomb. Keep up the good work. I just don't know why little billy thinks I'm mad. I think it's great you guys show that LBS. Like I said keep up the good work.:cool:

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
You are so funny. I'm glad you and GOMM continue to come to this site. Y'all provide such comic relief with your obsession with Auburn. Nothing says LBS like posting on your rival's website. You guys are the bomb. Keep up the good work. I just don't know why little billy thinks I'm mad. I think it's great you guys show that LBS. Like I said keep up the good work.:cool:

Are you still crying about us posting here? Sounds like that really makes you angwy.

Which makes you trying to project your anger onto Billy even more hilarious! LMAO!

Burns that ass up that Bammers can come here, walk into your house and crap all over everything, doesn't it? BURNS THAT ASS UP!

Keep pounding that keyboard, Little Bro! LMAO!

Are you still crying about us posting here? Sounds like that really makes you angwy.

Which makes you trying to project your anger onto Billy even more hilarious! LMAO!

Burns that ass up that Bammers can come here, walk into your house and crap all over everything, doesn't it? BURNS THAT ASS UP!

Keep pounding that keyboard, Little Bro! LMAO!
Reading comprehension is your friend GOMM. I said I was glad you guys were posting here. I can't be any clearer than that. You guys just don't get it.

Reading comprehension is your friend GOMM. I said I was glad you guys were posting here. I can't be any clearer than that. You guys just don't get it.

The best part is if we did leave you turds wouldn't even talk about your own team, it would all be talk about Big Brother, like it always is.

THAT is the definition of LBS. We are your reason for living. How completely sad is that? LMAO!

The best part is if we did leave you turds wouldn't even talk about your own team, it would all be talk about Big Brother, like it always is.

THAT is the definition of LBS. We are your reason for living. How completely sad is that? LMAO!
I don't know what else I can say. I am glad you guys are here. Watching y'all post and seeing how you act really makes me feel great about myself and all Auburn people. Y'all bring so much to the board. Just go back and read some of your great posts and you will see what I mean. Keep up the good work little brother. You do seem like a great guy. Just a little obsessed but there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I don't know what else I can say. I am glad you guys are here. Watching y'all post and seeing how you act really makes me feel great about myself and all Auburn people. Y'all bring so much to the board. Just go back and read some of your great posts and you will see what I mean. Keep up the good work little brother. You do seem like a great guy. Just a little obsessed but there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Ah the passive-aggressive troll! LMAO! That fools them every time!

Yeah you really show that education on this website every day you post . LMAO. Keep up the good work little bro.

Thanks! The key to effective communication is to speak at a level that the audience can comfortably understand. As you can see, this place isn't exactly a Mensa convention, more like Short Busville LMAO!

Reactions: billywaynebama
Thanks! The key to effective communication is to speak at a level that the audience can comfortably understand. As you can see, this place isn't exactly a Mensa convention, more like Short Busville LMAO!
"Short Busville". That is really cool. I take it you have never had children with problems. That is good for you. You should really chose your words a little better and not be such an azz. But hey that's you. Short bus, that is so funny.

"Short Busville". That is really cool. I take it you have never had children with problems. That is good for you. You should really chose your words a little better and not be such an azz. But hey that's you. Short bus, that is so funny.

You haven't either, but as Billy said your feelings are hurt now and you are lashing out. It's ok nud, it's just a message board, buddy. Try not to take it so seriously...

You haven't either, but as Billy said your feelings are hurt now and you are lashing out. It's ok nud, it's just a message board, buddy. Try not to take it so seriously...

I've been trying for years to get him to heed this simple advice, and he just gets madder as the years go on.

One of the most basic symptoms of LBS.

I've been trying for years to get him to heed this simple advice, and he just gets madder as the years go on.

One of the most basic symptoms of LBS.

Hey you inbred moron! How many did you tea bag at Krystal over the weekend? Did you break your record?

Row damn Thde Poppy!
219279-brian-downing.jpg

What's the matter, sanctions? Burn your pop tarts meaning no breakfast before the Dollar General shift? LMAO!

Nothing 'the matter' Mr. Ghost. Just enjoying the daily laugh fest with the mouth breathing west vance alumni. Glad you are back to enjoy!

Lemmme give you a BIG Rooooooow Damn Thde!
bama-tattoo-dude.jpg

Nud just looks for things to be offended by. And he wonders why we call him a perpetual victim.

Just remember nud, it's a choice.

Nud just looks for things to be offended by. And he wonders why we call him a perpetual victim.

Just remember nud, it's a choice.
Do you really think its funny to make fun of people with handicaps? Says a lot about you two. And yes I have been affected by this in my family. So both of you sorry SOBS can kiss my ass. Bitches.

Installed natural grass

WTH? What did we have before the turf genius?

Everyone eventually ripped up their astroturf...probably because they all wanted to be like Auburn, right?

So much silly crap ITT but this one stood out.

Nud, the funniest part of Big Cat to me was the Limo deal and the bowling shirts.

WTH? What did we have before the turf genius?

Everyone eventually ripped up their astroturf...probably because they all wanted to be like Auburn, right?

So much silly crap ITT but this one stood out.

Nud, the funniest part of Big Cat to me was the Limo deal and the bowling shirts.

Actually the funniest s&^5$ is watching Sabear's daughter and new son-in-law dance to Rascal Flats 'I Wish' with male and female bammer mascots.

That is some funny s$&^!

I can take anything you dish out GOMM, but you go too far a lot of the time.

No I think your reputation precedes you. You are incredibly thin-skinned and take this message board stuff entirely too seriously. It also burns your ass that Bammers post here.

Poor baby.

No I think your reputation precedes you. You are incredibly thin-skinned and take this message board stuff entirely too seriously. It also burns your ass that Bammers post here.

Poor baby.
You take it way too far with personal stuff. I can give and take with any of you people but you like to take personal jabs. I don't give a crap where you post. I find it incredibly hilarious that you choose to post on a rival's website just because you can. That exhibits LBS at it's finest. And that fits you to a tee.

You take it way too far with personal stuff. I can give and take with any of you people but you like to take personal jabs. I don't give a crap where you post. I find it incredibly hilarious that you choose to post on a rival's website just because you can. That exhibits LBS at it's finest. And that fits you to a tee.

So again you tell me I take the personal stuff too far, then end the post with a personal attack.

You really have no idea what a complete hypocrite you are, do you short-bus? LMAO!

So again you tell me I take the personal stuff too far, then end the post with a personal attack.

You really have no idea what a complete hypocrite you are, do you short-bus? LMAO!

LMAO. You consider that a personal attack? If you do you have a thinner skin than I thought. I now see why you get so "angwry". LMAO at our little bro.

LMAO. You consider that a personal attack? If you do you have a thinner skin than I thought. I now see why you get so "angwry". LMAO at our little bro.

nudbud so mad he quoted twice! LMAO! Those fat fingers pecking on that keyboard madder n hell LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

I think it's hilarious that you keep making statements about me that are true of yourself.
Wow. Great comeback. You sound like my granddaughter. She says she's rubber and I am glue what I say bounces off of her and sticks to me. How old are you?

Wow. Great comeback. You sound like my granddaughter. She says she's rubber and I am glue what I say bounces off of her and sticks to me. How old are you?
Comeback? That's your mentality? I just told the truth. Sorry if it doesn't agree with your alternate reality.

Comeback? That's your mentality? I just told the truth. Sorry if it doesn't agree with your alternate reality.
Dang little bro I was complementing you and you can't even accept it. With your great comeback you show you have the same mentality of a second grader and that about fits you. BTW you don't know the truth. Congrats little bro on your move to second grade.

Dang little bro I was complementing you and you can't even accept it. With your great comeback you show you have the same mentality of a second grader and that about fits you. BTW you don't know the truth. Congrats little bro on your move to second grade.
I think we both know the truth - and that's what burns you up each and every day.

LOL. Poor nudbud. I feel a little bad for you man.

ADVERTISEMENT