ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO

nudbud

First Round Draft Pick
May 29, 2001
Did uat copy Auburn's Big Cat weekend? LMAO. They had a day where it was just laid back and they played games and ate and just chilled. Among the games was cornhole and had a slip and slide and they had so much fun. I bet saban was a barrel of laughs playing cornhole..I thought that type recruiting was below uat. Apparently not. LMAO.

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
I thought Big Pussy Weekend was in the Spring? And they just copied Florida's Friday Night Lights. Typciall War Turds, last to do something and then act like they invented the concept LMAO!

I thought Big Pussy Weekend was in the Spring? And they just copied Florida's Friday Night Lights. Typciall War Turds, last to do something and then act like they invented the concept LMAO!
Did I say Auburn invented it? Anyway Friday Night Lights is different from Big Cat. LMAO. Is that a yes or a no that uat copied? It a simple question. It seems eerily similar. We all know the answer don't we little bro. LMAO at uat.

Last edited:
Did I say Auburn invented it? Anyway Friday Night Lights is different from Big Cat. LMAO. Is that a yes or a no that uat copied? It a simple question. It seems eerily similar. We all know the answer don't we little bro. LMAO at uat.

Eerily similar? LMAO! I hate to tell your ignorant cowpie ass, but teams have been having kids in on recruiting trips during the summer for years. It's usually around summer camps which ALL teams do. And Bama has been doing summer cookouts for years (since at least 2008), they usually do one on Fan Day as well.

As usual, turds need to believe that Big Brother copied them to feel better about doing it LMAO!

Reactions: billywaynebama
Eerily similar? LMAO! I hate to tell your ignorant cowpie ass, but teams have been having kids in on recruiting trips during the summer for years. It's usually around summer camps which ALL teams do. And Bama has been doing summer cookouts for years (since at least 2008), they usually do one on Fan Day as well.

As usual, turds need to believe that Big Brother copied them to feel better about doing it LMAO!

I know every school has recruiting trips. It's just until this year uat has never had a name for theirs. But hey there is nothing wrong with what they did. Don't get so upset GOMM. Just ask billy, it's all in fun and laughter.

I know every school has recruiting trips. It's just until this year uat has never had a name for theirs. But hey there is nothing wrong with what they did. Don't get so upset GOMM. Just ask billy, it's all in fun and laughter.

So your simpleton brain thinks because we named it that we copied aubarn? Again, you didn't invent the concept LMAO!

But let's say you are right, that Bama is copying aubarn's recruiting tactics. Since Alabama gets the #1 or #2 class every year and aubarn struggles to finish Top 10, that means you think Bama is copying aubarn's recruiting tactics and getting better results with them!

Didn't think that one through, didja Captain Doctorate? LMAO!

So your simpleton brain thinks because we named it that we copied aubarn? Again, you didn't invent the concept LMAO!

But let's say you are right, that Bama is copying aubarn's recruiting tactics. Since Alabama gets the #1 or #2 class every year and aubarn struggles to finish Top 10, that means you think Bama is copying aubarn's recruiting tactics and getting better results with them!

Didn't think that one through, didja Captain Doctorate? LMAO!
Please point out where I said Auburn invented it. I will wait for your answer. Tell me this genius, why did the name it and start playing games like cornhole and have a slip and slide? A fvcking slip and slide? My granddaughter has one of those. Now lil nicky's got one. LMAO. That is solid gold. All you uat people thought it was funny when Auburn did that, but it is okay now. Gotcha there hotshot. Thanks for the laughs.

Please point out where I said Auburn invented it. I will wait for your answer. Tell me this genius, why did the name it and start playing games like cornhole and have a slip and slide? A fvcking slip and slide? My granddaughter has one of those. Now lil nicky's got one. LMAO. That is solid gold. All you uat people thought it was funny when Auburn did that, but it is okay now. Gotcha there hotshot. Thanks for the laughs.

The fact that a Bammer once made fun of aubarn's recruiting and you've never gotten past it says volumes about the fragility of your psyche LMAO!

boogs have always copied other schools, but no one whines about it...

1_alabama_logos.gif

Or the aubarn version....

51dRHQJ4HuL._SY300_.jpg

LSU's tiger logo...

lsu_mike-hat-color-large.jpg

Oh look what aubarn did.....

Auburn_Tiger_head_UA004.jpg

LMAO! Leave it to a turd to accuse Bammers of doing the very thing their school has done for decades.

The fact that a Bammer once made fun of aubarn's recruiting and you've never gotten past it says volumes about the fragility of your psyche LMAO!

boogs have always copied other schools, but no one whines about it...

1_alabama_logos.gif

Or the aubarn version....

51dRHQJ4HuL._SY300_.jpg

LSU's tiger logo...

lsu_mike-hat-color-large.jpg

Oh look what aubarn did.....

Auburn_Tiger_head_UA004.jpg

LMAO! Leave it to a turd to accuse Bammers of doing the very thing their school has done for decades.
GOMM do you have a slip and slide? LMAO. You better get you one to be like lil nicky. Too funny.

GOMM I would like to stay and chat with you a while since you are such a nice little fellow but that slip and slide sounds like fun. LMAO. I bet lil nicky was a sight sliding on that thing.

Poor nudbud a Bammer made fun of Chizik in his bowling shirt 5 years ago and he's vowed to get back at them for it! LMAO! What a titty-baby...

Poor nudbud a Bammer made fun of Chizik in his bowling shirt 5 years ago and he's vowed to get back at them for it! LMAO! What a titty-baby...
Little nicky let you slide on his slip and slide yet? Be careful if he asks you to play cornhole. On the other hand you might want to play cornhole. LMAO at little you and little nicky.

Little nicky let you slide on his slip and slide yet? Be careful if he asks you to play cornhole. On the other hand you might want to play cornhole. LMAO at little you and little nicky.

So now you're laughing at Bama after you claim aubarn did the same thing? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite? LMAO!

Appears uat does the copying. Talk about little brother issues..
uat wants to be like Auburn so they..

Created their Tigerwalk
Installed natural grass
Invented a mascot
Created their Big cat weekend
Installed some HUNH to their offense

Looking forward to when the get an elephant to fly pre-game. I expect Wal-Mart will lose some lifetime shoppers when that goes down.

uat. The envy is so strong they want to be us.

latest

Appears uat does the copying. Talk about little brother issues..
uat wants to be like Auburn so they..

Created their Tigerwalk
Installed natural grass
Invented a mascot
Created their Big cat weekend
Installed some HUNH to their offense

Looking forward to when the get an elephant to fly pre-game. I expect Wal-Mart will lose some lifetime shoppers when that goes down.

uat. The envy is so strong they want to be us.

latest

I did have to chuckle at Bama switching to HUNH then outscoring Harry with it LMAO! That was some major burn.

Reactions: billywaynebama
There's only one mad person in this thread, and he's a menstruating beta male named nudbud.
little billy mad again, calling names. "Menstruating beta male", you are just too cool. Just calm down a little bit little bro. Don't get so upset, it's all in fun like you say. Chill little man.

little billy mad again, calling names. "Menstruating beta male", you are just too cool. Just calm down a little bit little bro. Don't get so upset, it's all in fun like you say. Chill little man.

nudbud calling names then says others are calling names.

Captain Hypocrisy strikes again! LMAO!

Nudbud will claim it is different, and he's right. The difference is what I am saying is true, and it really gets under his skin.
Why are you so mad at everything? Go outside and listen to the birds, smell the flowers, relax. You get so mad at every little thing. Just remember what you said, it is all in fun and laughter.

Why are you so mad at everything? Go outside and listen to the birds, smell the flowers, relax. You get so mad at every little thing. Just remember what you said, it is all in fun and laughter.
You have no idea how hard I am laughing at you. You are far more stupid than I originally thought.

You have no idea how hard I am laughing at you. You are far more stupid than I originally thought.
And you think no one is laughing at you? You are the funniest and saddest person that posts on this site. And the hell of it is you are on a rival's website being a mad little fellow. But hey that's okay. LMAO at little you. But apparently you didn't take my advice. You are still way too mad. Chill out little fellow. It's all fun and laughter and you come here so mad.

And you think no one is laughing at you? You are the funniest and saddest person that posts on this site. And the hell of it is you are on a rival's website being a mad little fellow. But hey that's okay. LMAO at little you. But apparently you didn't take my advice. You are still way too mad. Chill out little fellow. It's all fun and laughter and you come here so mad.
I'm not sure where you get I am mad, but then again you don't have the tightest grasp on reality either.

If you say so...but I have to ask, what part pissed you off more in that post, calling you a beta male or saying you menstruate like a woman?
I thought it was funny, not mad at all. But when you make posts like that it shows just how mad you are over something that is supposed to be fun. But it doesn't surprise me. You do it in nearly every post you make. So much anger.

I thought it was funny, not mad at all. But when you make posts like that it shows just how mad you are over something that is supposed to be fun. But it doesn't surprise me. You do it in nearly every post you make. So much anger.
LOL, sure thing. Keep telling yourself that if it helps.

BTW, you didn't answer my question, which I always thought was a cardinal sin for you goobers. Wooops! Once again we see nudbud is a hypocrite...one standard for nudbud, another standard for us bammers.

Sad, but we expect nothing less from you.

LOL, sure thing. Keep telling yourself that if it helps.

BTW, you didn't answer my question, which I always thought was a cardinal sin for you goobers. Wooops! Once again we see nudbud is a hypocrite...one standard for nudbud, another standard for us bammers.

Sad, but we expect nothing less from you.
I answered your question. I said I wasn't mad. That was my answer. May not be the one you want but it is an answer. There you go again getting mad over nothing.

I answered your question. I said I wasn't mad. That was my answer. May not be the one you want but it is an answer. There you go again getting mad over nothing.
Are you still trying to convince me that I'm mad? or should be mad? LOL

Be thankful you don't have a career in sales.

Are you still trying to convince me that I'm mad? or should be mad? LOL

Be thankful you don't have a career in sales.
I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I don't know where you come up with this off the wall stuff. I am just making an observation of the anger you exhibit when you post.

The lil fella is kinda cute when he tries to project his anger onto you. I wonder if he thinks he's fooling anyone? LMAO!
He keeps trying to argue with me about it, which is hysterical. We all know he is fuming, pounding at the keyboard and cursing all things Crimson.

BTW, be careful with that nudbud. Those cinder blocks your trailer is mounted on can only take so much abuse. While this is entertaining for me, it's not worth allowing you to damage the meager accommodations you are fortunate enough to have. So...be careful buddy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT