ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO! Visual proof that aubarn will always be Little Brother

Oct 1, 2012
CJ9hOF6UwAAvC62.jpg

barners showed up dressed as Buckeyes to heckle Nick Saban.

Think about that for a second: aubarn fans will show up dressed as another fanbase to heckle the Bama head coach, but will NOT show up on Monday to see the *aubarn* head coach.

I think that is the definition of LBS. War Turds HEY!

CJ9hOF6UwAAvC62.jpg

Think about that for a second: aubarn fans will show up dressed as another fanbase to heckle the Bama head coach, but will NOT show up on Monday to see the *aubarn* head coach.

Hey Goobers? When you start throwing around the word pathetic, be sure to keep these guys in mind.

Lol

LMAO! How the phvck is a gif of a kid eating nachos at a game embarrassing?!?

LMAO! Pops owns your ass, you so damn mad right now!
Nachos are viewed as "Mexican food" in Auburn and makes them feel all worldly when someone dumps some cheese and leftover hamburger on a sack of Doritos. Lol

LMAO! How the phvck is a gif of a kid eating nachos at a game embarrassing?!?

LMAO! Pops owns your ass, you so damn mad right now!

Internet ownership? What?

Oh, the pics are all just random mouth breathing bammers. You can categorize them if you want to:

I'll take college football fans for $200 Alex.

The answer....
Fat azzes,
Tattooed morons,
Inbred rednecks
Vandals & criminals

What are dumb azz bama fans Alex?

Correct! Select another category

Rooooow damn Thde Roww!
666e0edc1102a15782e08f8a91e082ac.jpg

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Internet ownership? What?

Oh, the pics are all just random mouth breathing bammers. You can categorize them if you want to:

I'll take college football fans for $200 Alex.

The answer....
Fat azzes,
Tattooed morons,
Inbred rednecks
Vandals & criminals

What are dumb azz bama fans Alex?

Correct! Select another category

Nah they are just normal images of normal fans at a normal college football game.

The joke is that you have no idea, cause you're too poor to ever go to a game. LMAO!

Why do you hate people that are better than you, sanctions? That's an awful lot of people to hate....

Nah they are just normal images of normal fans at a normal college football game.

The joke is that you have no idea, cause you're too poor to ever go to a game. LMAO!

Why do you hate people that are better than you, sanctions? That's an awful lot of people to hate....

Boom! Sidewalk sanctions getting the hammer laid on him, and it is getting ugly! Poor guy lol

I wonder how this is different from the 1000's of bama fans that were walking around with Oregon shirts and apparel after that grossly embarrassing 24 point lead and then loss during the 2010 Iron Bowl where we went on to the NC. I guess it's only different when it's you guys.

It's pretty sad that I have not been on this site in 8 months and I had hoped there would be at least a small measure of civility but you Alabama fans are just completely unable to move beyond and stay on your own sites. I read the posts below about your attire and your need to present yourselves as being more than just the typical redneck fan. Anyone can google the names and prices of designer clothing and make themselves seem worldly. Here's a reality check clothes don't make the man the man is the who he is regardless of what he wears. I am friends with several older gentlemen here in Alabama that could buy both of you out many times over and they wear coveralls and boots and have more common sense than all of you misguided Alabama fans. Seriously why is it you have such a need to come onto a rival board and act the fool? Sad.
CJ9hOF6UwAAvC62.jpg

CJ9hOF6UwAAvC62.jpg

I think that is the definition of LBS. War Turds HEY![/QUOTE]
CJ9hOF6UwAAvC62.jpg

CJ9hOF6UwAAvC62.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT