ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING LIVE Updates from Jacksonville...

Caleb Jones

All-American
Staff
Aug 10, 2021
twitter.com
I'm here in Jacksonville, Fla., at the Rivals Five-Star Showcase where I've already spoken to several recruits that Auburn has interest in. I'll update with some quick notes of the ones I've talked to.

Immanuel Iheanacho, 2026 OL
  • Auburn talks to him often, spoke with Jake Thornton over the weekend.
  • Return to Auburn for Big Cat Weekend is possible, but there are some other options he's still looking at for visits that weekend.
Deuce Geralds, 2026 DL
  • Loves how much Auburn keeps in contact with him and how welcoming the coaching staff is when he visits. They make it feel like home when he's on campus.
  • Looking to narrow things down to 10 or 12 programs in the near future, Auburn is a lock in that group.
  • Has some things to work out with his schedule before deciding if he'll be back for Big Cat
Anthony Davis, 2026 OLB
  • Recruited as an outside linebacker, Davis was offered by Josh Aldridge his freshman year of high school.
  • His relationship with Aldridge has grown strong over the years, and DJ Durkin's history of defense is something he's familiarized himself with.
  • Will be back for Big Cat Weekend or go to Oregon. Still deciding which one to visit.
Malik Autry, 2025 DL (Auburn commit)
  • Visited UCF, USC, Ohio State and Florida this month for official visits. He's taking his official visit to Auburn in season, eyeing the New Mexico game as the weekend.
  • Still feels good about his commitment to Auburn. Gonna work this weekend on getting JuJu Lewis to join the class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News