ADVERTISEMENT

Lettuce us play Aubbie rewind 2015 style

Aug 12, 2013
Things seen and heard during the month of April 2015 from the Bunker Mods

*Auburn picked as frontrunner for SECW
*Johnson emerges as significant Heisman contender
*Muschamp to bring killer instinct and improved performance to AU Defense

This Spring's gem is that the JUCO that couldn't even start for his own team last year is going to win the Heisman for aubarn this year.

I love the boogs. Such entertainment.

This Spring's gem is that the JUCO that couldn't even start for his own team last year is going to win the Heisman for aubarn this year.

I love the boogs. Such entertainment.

Their 5'10" 170 pound Savior

JohnsonFranklin

I guess this is compared to 30 years of erroneous predictions of greatness from bammers finally coming true thanks to shorty and an enormous amount of luck

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Things seen and heard during the month of April 2015 from the Bunker Mods

*Auburn picked as frontrunner for SECW
*Johnson emerges as significant Heisman contender
*Muschamp to bring killer instinct and improved performance to AU Defense
Here's the 2015 Heisman Trophy candidate himself. The only more ridiculous thing in that game was Verne Lundquist saying LSU had a 78 year old punter.
auburn.0.gif

I guess this is compared to 30 years of erroneous predictions of greatness from bammers finally coming true thanks to shorty and an enormous amount of luck
I'll take Bama's present and past over Auburn's. Lol even you admit Auburn sucks

You can have a past that includes things like hiring private detectives to get Auburn on probation as far back as the 1950's and even a former bammer student trainer claiming you have been paying players since the 1920's

You can have a past that includes things like hiring private detectives to get Auburn on probation as far back as the 1950's and even a former bammer student trainer claiming you have been paying players since the 1920's

So you're not upset that aubarn was cheating, just upset that they got caught.

Got it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT