ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s be real, teachers are some of the most expendable professionals we have in the work force

Drunk Uncle Bob

All-American
May 1, 2016
Please convince me that they aren’t. Colleges around the US shit them out like people getting psychology degrees. My point is, the ones bitching about Covid and not wanting to teach in person need to go find something else to do.

Please convince me that they aren’t. Colleges around the US shit them out like people getting psychology degrees. My point is, the ones bitching about Covid and not wanting to teach in person need to go find something else to do.
87fbbfe8-90a1-4c5c-bf30-e0046bf3522e_text.gif

Reactions: nugp33
That’s quite the monolithic view you have there Bob. My daughter teaches 9 th grade English and fights for the right of in person teaching. She has a preexisting condition (thyroid removal) and teaches at one of the more impoverished schools in Gwinnett County because she feels she can make a bigger difference for those kids.

Now, I do here the stories of the teachers employed that don’t give a damn about the kids. They got a teaching degree because they didn’t know what else to do.

Stay drunk my friend and keep posting.

Reactions: HondaTiger and aler
Virtual teaching is a farce, send the parents a syllabus and tell them to have at it. lay off all the teachers because if it aint in person it ain't happening. its so ridiculous that its even being considered

That’s quite the monolithic view you have there Bob. My daughter teaches 9 th grade English and fights for the right of in person teaching. She has a preexisting condition (thyroid removal) and teaches at one of the more impoverished schools in Gwinnett County because she feels she can make a bigger difference for those kids.

Now, I do here the stories of the teachers employed that don’t give a damn about the kids. They got a teaching degree because they didn’t know what else to do.

Stay drunk my friend and keep posting.
My daughter is severely compromised and also wants to teach in person. Its a union thing and its about the teachers who hate there job anyway. good teachers want to teach bad ones don't. whether there is a pandemic or not

Reactions: jalan40
I believe drunk uncles are THE most expendable people on earth. Dime a dozen and if you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all. The ones who know how to use a keyboard are even worse.

Good quality teachers?

OR a batshit crazy woke (or not woke but still crazy) college professor?

cause there is a BIG difference.

My wife was grading papers till 11:00 last night. This morning she wants me to go to Walmart and buy some shit for her students with my hard earned cash and deliver it to school before 9:30. So kindly or not GFY op.

And btw she gave a kid a silent lunch the other day for disrupting the class three times and gets blasted on social media.

My wife was grading papers till 11:00 last night. This morning she wants me to go to Walmart and buy some shit for her students with my hard earned cash and deliver it to school before 9:30. So kindly or not GFY op.

And btw she gave a kid a silent lunch the other day for disrupting the class three times and gets blasted on social media.
Why is it that teachers and nurses are always looking for a pat on the back when they have to work extra hours?

Hey, so, huh. Maybe bad timing, but Mrs. 19 is a teacher, and she just tested positive for the virus. She most likely got it from her school nurse. Additionally, she probably has already given it to me. She's been pulling double duty teaching virtual and in-person all year, so I need you, @Drunk Uncle Bob to understand this very well:

Go conduct vigorous intimate personal relations with yourself, and leave this "teachers are expendable" bullcrap wherever you found it.

• Love
Reactions: OrigAUgirl
Hey, so, huh. Maybe bad timing, but Mrs. 19 is a teacher, and she just tested positive for the virus. She most likely got it from her school nurse. Additionally, she probably has already given it to me. She's been pulling double duty teaching virtual and in-person all year, so I need you, @Drunk Uncle Bob to understand this very well:

Go conduct vigorous intimate personal relations with yourself, and leave this "teachers are expendable" bullcrap wherever you found it.
Says the guy that gets a chubby over a bunch of teenage girls playing wannabe baseball.

Dear Drunk Uncle Bob, I teach the high school students who get kicked out of the Kansas City school system. If you think it is an easy gig I will pay your ticket to come and teach.

Why is it that teachers and nurses are always looking for a pat on the back when they have to work extra hours?
Hi, gang. Northwestern fan who came across this thread. My son who is a teacher said, “Teachers are always telling everyone that they are heroes, but now when they have a chance to act like heroes, they’re not interested.”

**** you with a rusty chainsaw.

Reactions: aler
I think there is a shortage of teachers now. My wife is a school counselor and there's several positions open at her school. No one has applied for the jobs.

ADVERTISEMENT