ADVERTISEMENT

LEONARD'S LOSER

Oct 17, 2007
When tiger cubs come together to play it's often cute in a harmless way - but when Dabo's boys crawl off the bus to take on the crowd that's led by Gus there'll be a lot more clawing and biting than what's generally seen on National Geographic.
The upstate what state where they from who's that bum dang he's dumb crowd of tigers Swinney leads into that southern state of general confusion where tree-hugger tigers roam will have flashes of brilliance 'fore having their lights put out - and that whole show is gonna' mildly shock the tangerine faithful. There's been a ton of talk waiting on this season's curtain to rise and poor 'ol clemson is 'bout to find out that 'credits' roll at the end, not 'fore the picture show starts.

LEONARD'S LOSER - clemson

When tiger cubs come together to play it's often cute in a harmless way - but when Dabo's boys crawl off the bus to take on the crowd that's led by Gus there'll be a lot more clawing and biting than what's generally seen on National Geographic.
The upstate what state where they from who's that bum dang he's dumb crowd of tigers Swinney leads into that southern state of general confusion where tree-hugger tigers roam will have flashes of brilliance 'fore having their lights put out - and that whole show is gonna' mildly shock the tangerine faithful. There's been a ton of talk waiting on this season's curtain to rise and poor 'ol clemson is 'bout to find out that 'credits' roll at the end, not 'fore the picture show starts.

Give it up nobody cares what you say here

Reactions: 4cu and RacingTiger
How about "Shut the hell up, you moron."

I think that's more appropriate.

"I think, I think ... " HA! That's a novel idea. You haven't had a lucid thought since yo' Momma ran off with your older brother. You think? You behave like a twink, that's what I think.

It'll be good when this mild storm gets past, that westerly wind coming from Pickens County has made probably 90% of the state smell like sheep. You KNOW you're obtaining a FINE education from a truly HISTORIC university when its two most prominent buildings are a.) named in honor of the biggest racist in state history, and b.) the 'other' National Register structure on campus is a BARN!!!!

Heck, after Tillman Hall was built in the 1890's pretty much the rest of the campus (excepting the BARN!) was cobbled together with left over TVA money, built by WPA workers during the depression in the 30's. And talk about 'depressed'!!! Pickens County didn't have but two paved roads UNTIL the 30's! The mill workers kept baskets of lint next to their bed pans for use as toilet tissue.

Anderson was still a two day trip for most clemson residents until the 1950's. When Danny Ford got canned for cheating it was already 1989 and yet IPTAY gave him what was only the 9th tractor in the entire county!!! ... most share croppers were still using mules!!!

You keep thinking Butch! Nothing else to do in clemson.

That's cute, another one of your stupid diatribes full of ignorance bullshit. I know you're proud of yourself for putting together that many words, but the jokes on you as you're only reinforcing the understanding all of us here have as to how truly mentally deficient you are. You say I have no lucid thoughts?" You ignorant POS, I've taken dumps that had greater intellectual capacity than you. You're pathetic trash.

Keep dancing, moron. We're not done throwing beer cans at you yet.

That's cute, another one of your stupid diatribes full of ignorance bullshit. I know you're proud of yourself for putting together that many words, but the jokes on you as you're only reinforcing the understanding all of us here have as to how truly mentally deficient you are. You say I have no lucid thoughts?" You ignorant POS, I've taken dumps that had greater intellectual capacity than you. You're pathetic trash.

Keep dancing, moron. We're not done throwing beer cans at you yet.

I though so! Weren't you shot in the Courthouse? One of those 'brothers' who raped the little black girl before throwing beer cans at her, urinating on her, hanging her and then throwing her off a bridge in 'A Time To Kill'?

Redneck riding down the road in Pickens County, picks up a preacher walking with a gas can - "Hop in Reverend, I'll give you a ride."
African-American walking down the road, redneck wants to scare him so he swerves towards him and then hears WHOOMP!
"I swear I missed him, Father! - I was just trying to scare him!"
"Yah, you missed him ...but I got him with that can!"

PICKENS COUNTY - clemson university ... 'throwing beer cans' is just one of the reasons the ditches are full of trash. The whole place looks like a dump.

Nice racist joke there, you're showing your true colors. You're taking "classless scumbag" and doubling down on it.

And I'll break some bad news to you, Clemson is a damn post card picture of beauty compared to that cesspool of Columbia. I lived in W Columbia for 8 years and worked on Key Rd, drove right past that "football stadium" of yours, surrounded by dilapidated industrial buildings, crack houses and government projects.... Columbia is a landfill compared to Clemson. No comparison.

How'd that workout for you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT