ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron confronts announcer at his kids game…

i really don't like LeBron but i had a different take on this...he's probably pretty reactive to people taking credit away from his son b/c of who his dad is which is understandable. maybe he shouldn't have stopped the game though, that was a little much and took away from his son's game too.

It’s not that he had an issue with the PA announcer. It’s the fact that he stopped the whole game and made it about himself. The court is named after him, he could’ve easily addressed issue after the game in a very polite and respectful manner to the PA announcer and told him what he thought. That is what everybody has a problem with LBJ
I'm not sure if the PA announcer deserved being addressed in a polite and respectful manner. It seems like something that warranted being addressed right then. I don't like LBJ at all, but this isn't an example of him being a d-bag.

Every dad in that gym would have done the same in those circumstances. I've seen a lot worse at AAU games.

Michae
Jordan would have agreed with the announcers because he knows that it will drive his kids to succeed more. That being said no announcer would have said that because of the respect that MJ commands through being the GOAT

Reactions: A2NCtiger
I'm not sure if the PA announcer deserved being addressed in a polite and respectful manner. It seems like something that warranted being addressed right then. I don't like LBJ at all, but this isn't an example of him being a d-bag.

Every dad in that gym would have done the same in those circumstances. I've seen a lot worse at AAU games.
We will just have to disagree. I feel like he embarrassed his son more with his reaction. If my dad had come on the court during a game, I would of had been pissed and embarrassed. He could teach his son how to handle things the right way. Just because he is LBJ doesn't give the right to just walk on the court in middle of a game.

In Scottie’s defense, his oldest son died fairly recently and his ex-wife keeps dating a bunch of young dudes. I’m sure Pip isn’t mentally in the best place right now.
In Lebrons defense he just lost in the first round and is coping with being behind Jordan despite moving from team to team to accomplish greatness.

Reactions: A2NCtiger
In Lebrons defense he just lost in the first round and is coping with being behind Jordan despite moving from team to team to accomplish greatness.

I'm pretty sure your son dying is a better reason to be an asshole than losing a playoff series. That doesn't excuse a damn thing, especially when you consider that LeBron is legit showing his ass to a PA announcer at a high school game. At least Scottie is taking shots at peers. LeBron is doing the NBA version of the CEO of a company chewing our a waitress because they got his order wrong.

We will just have to disagree. I feel like he embarrassed his son more with his reaction. If my dad had come on the court during a game, I would of had been pissed and embarrassed. He could teach his son how to handle things the right way. Just because he is LBJ doesn't give the right to just walk on the court in middle of a game.
I agree with everything you've said. I just have some different opinions from a different lens, too. I also think people look to jump on LBJ at anything. Is it right? Probably not. Is it deserved? Hell yeah.

Reactions: lovelady2530
I'm pretty sure your son dying is a better reason to be an asshole than losing a playoff series. That doesn't excuse a damn thing, especially when you consider that LeBron is legit showing his ass to a PA announcer at a high school game. At least Scottie is taking shots at peers. LeBron is doing the NBA version of the CEO of a company chewing our a waitress because they got his order wrong.
do you know the word sarcasm. Chillax bruh

ADVERTISEMENT