ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron confronts announcer at his kids game…

A2NCtiger

All-American
Silver Member
Jan 7, 2021
Claims he did it so it’s about his kid and not him lol.
Guess he doesn’t realize making a dramatic scene in the middle of a game when the whole world watches your every move, makes it completely about him and showing he gets what he wants.
Funny part is he was complaining because the announcer said bronny got that call because of his dad. He wasn’t wrong lol

Guess he doesn’t realize making a dramatic scene in the middle of a game when the whole world watches your every move, makes it completely about him and showing he gets what he wants.
Funny part is he was complaining because the announcer said bronny got that call because of his dad. He wasn’t wrong lol
He seems like one of those parents that make youth games suck.

b641388b9832662e737ea72cbb5de870.gif

Seems like he is tune with his inner Scottie Pippen.

Personally Kenton is right there with Meghan and Harry and the Kardashians of people the are AAF and I wouldn’t mind if they suffered daily bouts of painful diarrhea. They are terrible!!!

Reactions: A2NCtiger
Did not know that. Lots of situations can influence us. Very sad

I didn’t either but someone was tearing into him on Reddit last week and a few people mentioned how rough a time he has had. Hell, I just had a thread a week or two ago about KD roasting Pip. Had no idea what he’s been going through.

Reactions: Bob Mapplethorpe
OP, pro athletes are overwhelmingly narcissistic and lebron takes that to a new level.

Another loser move by LBJ.

I forget...who is Lebrun Janes again?

Reactions: A2NCtiger
Looks like a big nothing burger to me.
I have not really researched that video so he may very well be the head coach for his sons team. If so, yea he can get on the refs ass. If he is just a parent of one of the players and is out on the court bitching at a ref, yea that is an asshole move.

Thank goodness for basketball. The easiest sport out there followed by soccer. If it weren’t for basketball we would have more carjackings.
How did you arrive at basketball being the easiest sport. Football is definitely an easier sport than basketball. Dumb post OP!

If a PA announcer, during a game, said something snide about my son, I think I'd take issue with that. If you look at this in a vacuum, I'd side with LBJ on this.

If a PA announcer, during a game, said something snide about my son, I think I'd take issue with that. If you look at this in a vacuum, I'd side with LBJ on this.
It’s not that he had an issue with the PA announcer. It’s the fact that he stopped the whole game and made it about himself. The court is named after him, he could’ve easily addressed issue after the game in a very polite and respectful manner to the PA announcer and told him what he thought. That is what everybody has a problem with LBJ

LBJ is a great player (I still have him behind MJ), but he’s the biggest whiner in the NBA. According to him, he never fouls and is fouled every time he touches the ball.

That being said, it is important to stand up for your children. It is, however, not a good example to stop the game and make a spectacle of yourself when doing so.

Reactions: Piss Jug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT