ADVERTISEMENT

LeBitch

Justin Time

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
I don't even watch NBA, but why does it seem almost every time I see a headline about LJ, he's always whining or bitching about something

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- LeBron James might have the Los Angeles Lakers just three wins away from the NBA Finals, but he has reason to be unhappy.

Before the Lakers' 126-114 Game 1 win over the Denver Nuggets to tip off the Western Conference finals, the league announced the MVP voting for the 2019-20 season on Friday, and James came in second to the Milwaukee Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo.

It was the fourth time in his 17-year career that the Lakers' star finished as the runner-up for the league's most prestigious individual award, tied with Jerry West and Larry Bird for most all time.

"Pissed me off. That's my true answer," James said after pumping in 15 points with 12 assists in the series opener. "It pissed me off, because out of 101 votes, I got 16 first-place votes. That's what pissed me off more than anything.

"You know, not saying that the winner wasn't deserving of the MVP. But that pissed me off. And I finished second a lot in my career, either from a championship, and now four times as an MVP."

James was referencing his NBA finals record of 3-6, a winning percentage that often gets brought up as the first thing separating him and Michael Jordan, who was 6-0 in the championship round.

It was James' closest second-place finish, with 209 MVP voting points separating him and Antetokounmpo. In 2017-18, he finished 227 points behind James Harden. In 2005-06, he ended up 236 points behind Steve Nash. And in 2013-14, he was 341 points behind Kevin Durant.

I don't even watch NBA, but why does it seem almost every time I see a headline about LJ, he's always whining or bitching about something

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- LeBron James might have the Los Angeles Lakers just three wins away from the NBA Finals, but he has reason to be unhappy.

Before the Lakers' 126-114 Game 1 win over the Denver Nuggets to tip off the Western Conference finals, the league announced the MVP voting for the 2019-20 season on Friday, and James came in second to the Milwaukee Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo.

It was the fourth time in his 17-year career that the Lakers' star finished as the runner-up for the league's most prestigious individual award, tied with Jerry West and Larry Bird for most all time.

"Pissed me off. That's my true answer," James said after pumping in 15 points with 12 assists in the series opener. "It pissed me off, because out of 101 votes, I got 16 first-place votes. That's what pissed me off more than anything.

"You know, not saying that the winner wasn't deserving of the MVP. But that pissed me off. And I finished second a lot in my career, either from a championship, and now four times as an MVP."

James was referencing his NBA finals record of 3-6, a winning percentage that often gets brought up as the first thing separating him and Michael Jordan, who was 6-0 in the championship round.

It was James' closest second-place finish, with 209 MVP voting points separating him and Antetokounmpo. In 2017-18, he finished 227 points behind James Harden. In 2005-06, he ended up 236 points behind Steve Nash. And in 2013-14, he was 341 points behind Kevin Durant.
I agree, he bitches way too much, but it’s not like he posted an open letter, he answered questions. Is he supposed to say he’s happy about it?

Hard to beat Giannis, LeBron gets the media talk daily

Is he suppose to lie about his thoughts & feelings. As a huge Howard Stern fan, I love ppl speaking their true thoughts. Good bad indifferent

JAMES neeedz to hire a PR FIRM YEZZTADAY.
IN the lazt yeeer, so many peeeepel have started to hate hiz azzz foe hiz whiny bitch stuff.
He can do betta and help himself.

He’s supposed to act like a 40 year old man with children, and acknowledge the younger talent. Instead of making this all about himself.
That’s fair. Again, not defending him and I get sick of his bs as well, I just didn’t really see this one being all that bad. I’d imagine a lot of folks would call him a bitch for being happy with 2nd place too.

If he'd acknowledged younger talent and not acted bothered, the narrative would have been he isn't competitive enough and doesn't have an edge. He's just a polarizing guy.

Reactions: Big Blue
Because the writers that write articles know you're more likely to read their article if they write about that topic. If they wrote an article about him playing well you wouldn't read it.

Reactions: BruceGOATPearl
Holy shit!! LeBron is almost just as much of a whiny bitch as Jordan was when he was crying about Barkley wining the MVP over him in 1993. I guess it’s just another category LBJ falls behind Jordan in. I didn’t see anything wrong with what LBJ said in that interview.

Reactions: reely989
Holy shit!! LeBron is almost just as much of a whiny bitch as Jordan was when he was crying about Barkley wining the MVP over him in 1993. I guess it’s just another category LBJ falls behind Jordan in.
Not just talking about this isolated incident. This just happens to be the current one. You're saying MJ bitched more throughout his career than LJ has?

Reactions: nrmorgan2001

CoordinatedLightheartedBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: nrmorgan2001

This is DEAR DIARY if there ever was one.

• Haha
Reactions: BruceGOATPearl
Jordan never bitched like than because he is the GOAT.
Jordan, who is the GOAT, also is a quiet man who was at his athletic peak during a time of relative peace and sanity.

Kareem Abdul-Jabaar also was an outstanding basketball player and he was very outspoken — mostly because he was a more assured public speaker and cared about different things.

Not just talking about this isolated incident. This just happens to be the current one. You're saying MJ bitched more throughout his career than LJ has?
MJ used his HOF induction speech as a platform to lambaste anyone that may have said something that could possibly be perceived as negative about him. He ruined a friendship and still holds a grudge against Barkley over something that occurred about 30 years ago. He kept Thomas off of the dream team and lied about doing it, then got outed on tape that proved he lied. Sure LBJ is a whiner but he is no where close to the bitch MJ was. I can only imagine what else we would know if MJ played in the era of social media that LBJ lives in. Can you imagine if MJ tweeted in real time? That would have been some high quality entertainment.

Jordan, who is the GOAT, also is a quiet man who was at his athletic peak during a time of relative peace and sanity.

Kareem Abdul-Jabaar also was an outstanding basketball player and he was very outspoken — mostly because he was a more assured public speaker and cared about different things.

KAJ was and is a bitch who benefited from a great cast of players. I loved the skyhook but he so tarnished his legacy with his mouth.

MJ used his HOF induction speech as a platform to lambaste anyone that may have said something that could possibly be perceived as negative about him. He ruined a friendship and still holds a grudge against Barkley over something that occurred about 30 years ago. He kept Thomas off of the dream team and lied about doing it, then got outed on tape that proved he lied. Sure LBJ is a whiner but he is no where close to the bitch MJ was. I can only imagine what else we would know if MJ played in the era of social media that LBJ lives in. Can you imagine if MJ tweeted in real time? That would have been some high quality entertainment.

Time has been very kind to Jordan. The rose colored glasses help people ignore all of his shortcomings. I don't think the GOAT conversation is going to really be able to be had until Lebron has been retired a while and gets the same benefit.

At 35 years old decided he wanted to play point guard full time for the first time since his rookie season and casually led the league in assists and the Lakers to the 1 seed in the west. He has every right to be pissed he only got 16 first place votes.
If you are asking why? He was asked a question. Something he gets asked more regularly than any american athlete. That's why he is the most vocal is because he's the biggest name and it gets a lot more clicks than a headline that reads Russell Wilson gives all the perfect answers once again!!! Lol

If social media was around with Jordan in his bulls days his image would not nearly be as perfect as it is currently constructed.
He def is a bigger bitch than Bron for all the reasons you laid out above and many more. But the narrative surrounding mj is ohhhhh that's just what makes him a elite competitor is his "will and drive to win".... 🙄🤬 Gmafb. He's a pretty shitty and terrible person. Way more than Bron ever could be.

If social media was around with Jordan in his bulls days his image would not nearly be as perfect as it is currently constructed.
He def is a bigger bitch than Bron for all the reasons you laid out above and many more. But the narrative surrounding mj is ohhhhh that's just what makes him a elite competitor is his "will and drive to win".... 🙄🤬 Gmafb. He's a pretty shitty and terrible person. Way more than Bron ever could be.
You make some great points. Though Jordan was an incredible basketball player, his leadership abilities were mostly rooted in his skill and not in his ability to motivate people. He was a jerk to most people, disrespected his wife repeatedly, clearly had a gambling problem, probably had a drinking problem and was arguably one of the worst talent evaluators in NBA history.

Jordan would be shit on big time if he'd played in the era of social media. BIG TIME. TMZ would have crushed him the way it crushed Tiger Woods, who is the GOAT of his sport and now basically sucks.

This is DEAR DIARY if there ever was one.
I already had no clue the difference between the other boards besides the Bunker and now I really have no clue. A sports related, non political post is Dear Diary? Not upset about it, it's just so convoluted now, I really have no idea what's Bunker worthy and isn't.

Reactions: reely989
KAJ was and is a bitch who benefited from a great cast of players. I loved the skyhook but he so tarnished his legacy with his mouth.
Kareem is THE REAL GOAT. Is the NBA's all time leading scorer. a 6 time NBA champion, a 6 time league MVP and a 19 time All Star. But sure go off.

Reactions: Boisgreat
I already had no clue the difference between the other boards besides the Bunker and now I really have no clue. A sports related, non political post is Dear Diary? Not upset about it, it's just so convoluted now, I really have no idea what's Bunker worthy and isn't.
Crying about LeBron crying is always gonna turn political — as it did ITT and many, many others just like this one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT