ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos to Auburn fans.

Apr 6, 2006
Got back from the game this afternoon and just finished watching the game replay. Disappointed with the loss, but very encouraged with the fight the team showed after falling behind 24 - 0. The true freshmen played beyond their years. I was surprised Auburn was able to run up the middle on us as well as they did.

I must commend the Auburn fans. They were as kind, courteous and knowledgeable as the Clemson fans I met last year. As we were leaving the arena, I can't tell you how many of the Tiger faithful came up to us to congratulate us on a game well-played. It was a long, hot trip back to the vehicle; one group of Tiger fans stopped us and offered us beer. Well, not to be inhospitable, we took them up on the offer! Drank a quick one with them, thanked them and wished them good luck and hope they get a title shot. They told me they think we will do very well in the ACC this year.

Good luck to the War Eagles. Fine team with a exceptional fan base.

Got back from the game this afternoon and just finished watching the game replay. Disappointed with the loss, but very encouraged with the fight the team showed after falling behind 24 - 0. The true freshmen played beyond their years. I was surprised Auburn was able to run up the middle on us as well as they did.

I must commend the Auburn fans. They were as kind, courteous and knowledgeable as the Clemson fans I met last year. As we were leaving the arena, I can't tell you how many of the Tiger faithful came up to us to congratulate us on a game well-played. It was a long, hot trip back to the vehicle; one group of Tiger fans stopped us and offered us beer. Well, not to be inhospitable, we took them up on the offer! Drank a quick one with them, thanked them and wished them good luck and hope they get a title shot. They told me they think we will do very well in the ACC this year.

Your guys played good. I look for big things from Louisville this year. would not be surprised to see you in the ACCCG. The Jackson kid is the real deal. Good QB and you'll have him for at least 3 more year.

Thanks for the kind words. Glad to hear our fan base kept it classy!! Best of luck to your Cards the remainder of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT