ADVERTISEMENT

KState vs Auburn Thursday night September 18th. Anyone going?

KStateBate

First Round Draft Pick
Oct 14, 2008
It sucks it won't be on a Saturday but our AD sold out to ESPN and has pissed a lot of people off, including myself. I'm sure that will put a damper on the turnout from Auburn. The game will make or break our season much like the OU game in Norman 2 years ago (we won and became a Top 10 team). It will be an electric atmosphere I will assure you. Any of you that are willing to make the trek to Manhattan I would like to invite to our tailgate on the East Side of Bill Snyder Family Stadium. We are taking off all day Thursday and Friday to enjoy this OOC game. When we went to Auburn 7? years ago, we were treated like Rock Stars. We just want to return the favor. It will be an honor playing the defending SEC Champions and NC Title Runner Up. Much respect for Gus and what he has done in a very short time to right the ship at Auburn. EMAW

This board is mainly just a flame board to fight with rival fans and it has about died out anyway. If you want to have a legitimate discussion with Auburn fans, you would probably be wise to check out the scout board, Auburn football.com, or the aufamily board.

I have been looking forward to this game since AU hosted KSU. I'm an AU alum who lives in Nebraska and haven't been to a game since I graduated. Life in the military never had me really close enough to attend. The problem I have, is the price of available tickets. I was ready to get them the day they became available, but paying $130 or more per ticket in the upper or corner end zone is ridiculous. So, I will not be making it to Manhattan for the game. Maybe we'll play Mizzou and I'll make it there one day.

Cool post. Sadly, I'm not going. I really want to, after seeing this thing of beauty.

http://goemaw.com/forum/index.php?topic=32944.0

I am waving a power towel right now. Serious skills on display there.

Originally posted by Biff's_Nash_Rambler:
Cool post. Sadly, I'm not going. I really want to, after seeing this thing of beauty.

http://goemaw.com/forum/index.php?topic=32944.0

I am waving a power towel right now. Serious skills on display there.
Wow... just read the KState board link you provided. It appears KState will not only beat Auburn by 3+ touchdowns, they will DOMINATE them. The SEC plays slow, gind it out offense? Auburn will not be able to handle the crowd noise? In a 53K seat stadium? Auburn plays in 85-100+K stadiums every week. WTH? The heat/humidity of Kansas will make Auburn cramp and roll over? For real? Defending SEC champ and trip to the National Championship with virtually the same team returning doesn't seem to matter to the KState fans.

I expect a great game but this domination, heat/humidity and hostle environment stuff is laughable..

I did see the KState linebacker coach is named Mike Cox. I wonder if the WR coach is Oliver Clothsov?

This post was edited on 9/12 4:32 PM by Sanctions Stand

Ignore GOEMAW.com. It is nothing but a flame site. True KSU fans never post there.

Exactly, a couple of idiot kids who think they can tell jokes...truth is, the whole site is a joke...

ADVERTISEMENT