ADVERTISEMENT

Kay Ivey- Blame the Unvaccinated

I get the personal choice, but people are going to get really irritated when masks are required everywhere they go. You know grocery stores, home depot, wally world etc will drop a mask required policy if Delta continues to spread. Hell, you still have to wear a mask on Delta flights.
This x 1000. My biggest reason for getting the vaccine. Get rid of the damn mask, fill up stadiums and let’s get back to some normalcy.

Reactions: AYounce and aler
im just glad the mods are taking this seriously and locking threads that turn slightly political instantly instead of modderating racist rants that stay up for 4 days and lead to valued members of the bunker leaving forever!!

WDE @SH0RTS
The number one issue in sports today is the vaccine. It eclipses all else. The vaccine is all about race, politics and religion, I don't know how you don't discuss it on a sports forum

• Wow
Reactions: crococile22
Fvck that old withered up slit licker

tenor.gif

she doesn't want to be forced to make any type of mask or lockdown/restriction type decisions and i don't blame her

i think people should be able to choose what they want to do but i've got no problem with the governor urging people to get vaccinated.

Reactions: aler
This x 1000. My biggest reason for getting the vaccine. Get rid of the damn mask, fLets say ill up stadiums and let’s get back to some normalcy.
I agree we should all get the vaccine but it wont really change the numbers. Lets say with mutations and other factors the vaccines are 70% effective in real terms. That would be an incredibly good number and I hope we get that. That means every year80 million Americans will get Covid them's just the facts
I’m still amazed you clowns voted in someone who was 110 years old
No I lost in the bunker contest not enough votes

I just wish we could start another vaccine thread. Holy hell, this horse has been dead.

It's a pretty hot topic in the world of sports, so I am not sure why it shouldn't be at the forefront of a sports message board. Specifically, when it involves a state with a low vaccination percentage and a college football team with a low vaccination percentage.
im just glad the mods are taking this seriously and locking threads that turn slightly political instantly instead of modderating racist rants that stay up for 4 days and lead to valued members of the bunker leaving forever!!

WDE @SH0RTS

I do not like that rock is leaving anymore than the next person. I, also, wasn't privy to being able to see the thread that was deemed racist. All I know about it is that Rock likes black women (fact), Rock has multiple children (fact), and that some/maybe all are mixed race. If that was all that was stated, I do not see the uproar and why it would be deemed racist. We're screaming racism, feminism, etc. far too much these days. However, it's not my business what other people do in their free time or with their business, so the mods taking it down does not bother me. Rock getting upset about it and leaving does not bother me as who I am to tell someone how to feel.

Why would the mods lock a thread about current events that could affect the Auburn sports season?

I dont get the fear of the virus but I really don't understand the fear of the vaccine. How many shots did uncle Sam stick in you without asking. Those afraid to get the shot are cowards
Man, it was a LOT. At one time. And then more off and on over the next 4 years. I was very reluctant in the beginning to get the vaccine, as was my wife(the MD), before it was released. But, after doing some reading and my girl(and thousands of other doctors) doing their homework, it wasn't even a decision. But, here we go with my societal pet peeve- POLITICS. People just will not fukkin stop watching all of that meaningless, irrelevant garbage. They turn to conspiracy theories, doctors on the fringe with sketchy pasts looking to become relevant to someone- anyone who will listen, and political opinion shows to help make up their minds. Here in Alabama, it’s even more so. I guess our population is generally a little slower in the intelligence category. The solution to this problem is right here in front of us. Its free, easily accessible, quick, relatively painless and insurance is not required.

At this point, i don't think there is anything that can be done to convince people to get vaccinated. We’re too far gone. Sadly, the only thing I think will convince people to do it is a LOT more people are gonna have to die, or survive and have to deal with the long term health effects of getting it. Its going to take people watching a loved one- wife, brother, sister, mother, father, their kid, or best friend die laying on their stomachs with tubes running down their throats. Then they can wonder if they gave it to them and contributed to their loved one’s death. But, make no mistake, its gonna take death (and a lot more of it)that hits close to home to convince some people.

Last edited:
It’s true and if I have to wear another mask I’m going to become a closed minded, ZFG about personal choices, vax nazi like some of you on this board.

It's a pretty hot topic in the world of sports, so I am not sure why it shouldn't be at the forefront of a sports message board. Specifically, when it involves a state with a low vaccination percentage and a college football team with a low vaccination percentage.
It rarely pertains to sports. Even if it starts that way, it ends with the same people talking down to each other, regurgitating the same opinions.

It rarely pertains to sports. Even if it starts that way, it ends with the same people talking down to each other, regurgitating the same opinions.
have you been watching sports on tv or the Olympic coverage, it is the only topic.

Vaccine shame all you want. Still not getting vaccinated. The harder you push the harder I will resist.
Lol, I'm starting to feel this way as well. I do wish more people would get the vax. I mean, I'm not going to let them push their voodoo govt mind control concoction in me, but if more people would get the vax and maybe slow this thing down, that would be great

Fvck her dumbazz, crazy bitch destroyed the PACT program as State Treasurer. In the middle of the 2010 campaign for Governor she's getting has ass beat in the polls and drops out and runs for Lt. Governor. She is a career politician living off the taxpayer tit and needs to put out to pasture.

Reactions: Torqued
I agree we should all get the vaccine but it wont really change the numbers. Lets say with mutations and other factors the vaccines are 70% effective in real terms. That would be an incredibly good number and I hope we get that. That means every year80 million Americans will get Covid them's just the facts

No I lost in the bunker contest not enough votes
With mutations and other factors, the vaccines are more like 90% effective. As far as preventing hospitalization and death, even higher than that. A couple of years from now, COVID will get about as much attention as the flu. Or at least that is how it should be if the POS news media will just let it go. It really should be a non story right now. If you don't want to get sick, get the vaccine. Everybody should go about their business. No masks. No distancing. No restrictions. Yes, people will get sick and die, but almost solely the unvaccinated and by their personal choice. Those who are vaccinated don't need to worry about it. All the talk about boosters and COVID forever and the unvaccinated causing mutations and risks to others is just a boondoggle. This thing is over if we will let it be. The vaccines ended it for everyone who cares. Now it is all politics, agenda, and control.

Reactions: aler
WGAS how old she is? She has been a VERY good Governor. Helped bring in tons of industry to the State.
She hasn't been bad but be realistic, the Alabama State legislature has 140 members, 105 are Republicans, we have a super majority. That is what has been good for our State, not Ivey. Heck, obama could be our Governor and we still would be thriving with this super majority.

With mutations and other factors, the vaccines are more like 90% effective. As far as preventing hospitalization and death, even higher than that. A couple of years from now, COVID will get about as much attention as the flu. Or at least that is how it should be if the POS news media will just let it go. It really should be a non story right now. If you don't want to get sick, get the vaccine. Everybody should go about their business. No masks. No distancing. No restrictions. Yes, people will get sick and die, but almost solely the unvaccinated and by their personal choice. Those who are vaccinated don't need to worry about it. All the talk about boosters and COVID forever and the unvaccinated causing mutations and risks to others is just a boondoggle. This thing is over if we will let it be. The vaccines ended it for everyone who cares. Now it is all politics, agenda, and control.
We’re still talking about people not taking (not giving their kids) the measles vaccine … and it debuted in 1963. Don’t get your hopes up.

ADVERTISEMENT