ADVERTISEMENT

Kay Ivey- Blame the Unvaccinated

I get the personal choice, but people are going to get really irritated when masks are required everywhere they go. You know grocery stores, home depot, wally world etc will drop a mask required policy if Delta continues to spread. Hell, you still have to wear a mask on Delta flights.

If she is the Republican candidate again, do you think she is losing to a Democrat in this state?

Like others have said, I don't think she runs again, so she doesn't care what she says, but very rarely does an incumbent get dethroned by someone in the same party.
Yeah unless you're in a Roy Moore situation, Alabama will always have a red Gov.

I get the personal choice, but people are going to get really irritated when masks are required everywhere they go. You know grocery stores, home depot, wally world etc will drop a mask required policy if Delta continues to spread. Hell, you still have to wear a mask on Delta flights.
It’s going to take proof of vaccination for entrance into public places to get vaccinations up. This virus is probably never going to go away. It seems to mutate easily. Probably gonna always have to get boosters.

It’s going to take proof of vaccination for entrance into public places to get vaccinations up. This virus is probably never going to go away. It seems to mutate easily. Probably gonna always have to get boosters.
Might do a little less mutating if more people get vaccinated.

Reactions: AYounce
This will put a dent in Al.com/Archibald/Whitemire’s constant nagging

jk we all know they will find something else to complain
I am by no means some Meemaw defender…. but

Exhibit A of why people generally hate the media. This goes both ways, too. Literally a week ago he bashes her for not pushing vaccine. Then she pushes vaccine. Now he complains how she said it. Journalism is dead.

The virus is here to stay , there will be 30 million cases a year in the US. Folks need to get vaccinated but in the end it wont change much. We either learn to live with it or the world will burn. its simple

The virus is here to stay , there will be 30 million cases a year in the US. Folks need to get vaccinated but in the end it wont change much. We either learn to live with it or the world will burn. its simple
Add it to the list of all the catastrophic issues we face as a species right now. Things aren't looking good for the home team.

She just lost her re-election bid.
Ha ha. No. She picked up votes. While the state is at 40% overall, that includes children, and teenagers. I would say that of the people age 40 and over, it's probably closer to 60%+ vaccinated. And that's who votes, and that's who would re-elect her.

Well one thing she is not wrong about is the data. Well over 90 percent of the people that are sick enough to be admitted to the hospital with COVID and die are unvaccinated.

im just glad the mods are taking this seriously and locking threads that turn slightly political instantly instead of modderating racist rants that stay up for 4 days and lead to valued members of the bunker leaving forever!!

WDE @SH0RTS
You kan say that again CROCKY POOO!!!!!!
M62c.gif

Reactions: crococile22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT