ADVERTISEMENT

Kam Pettway to Grad Transfer next year

Sep 20, 2017
Word I’m hearing is he’s become increasingly frustrated and angry at how Gus mislead him about his role this year. He won’t be a Tiger next year. Just what I’m hearing

source.gif

It wouldn't surprise me.......

However, he's either hurt or not worth a shiit..... when hes played he hasn't looked near as good as last year

So.... if he's not hurt

Bye

Reactions: Aueku
Word I’m hearing is he’s become increasingly frustrated and angry at how Gus mislead him about his role this year. He won’t be a Tiger next year. Just what I’m hearing
With your post count hard to believe that information. Post a pic of you and pettway discussing it and a pic of you being a BAMMER

Unless he gets back in shape, who cares. Right now he is a FB not a RB. Plus Gus may not be the coach next season. TxAm is better than they were. UGA and bama will rape us this year.

If you are KP why would you stay? Grad transfer would be the best thing for him. He's still going to be No. 2 to Kerryon, and have to compete with players who have managed to stay healthy.

Do they have better injured reserve status at other schools? He cant play injured you fuggin dipshit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT