ADVERTISEMENT

Kaepernick apparently has gotten better with his time off...

i think it boiled down to him going 2-14 in 2016. For you non-math gurus, thats a whopping 12.5% winning percentage. Chizik did better than that, in our most shit-ass season ever. Him trying to instigate a race war in America, was icing on the cake. Dont lie to your self though, kneeling during the national anthem, is not what kept him off a roster.

If you don't think he'd have had a roster spot if he hadn't knelt I don't know what to tell you. Owners just knew he was bad for business.

If you don't think he'd have had a roster spot if he hadn't knelt I don't know what to tell you. Owners just knew he was bad for business.
Sure he could have a backup roster spot but then that owner wound have to hear every day Colin is not starting because of his race thing. It’s just not worth it for what’s a very average Quarterback. Owners want to win and they would have no problem signing Colin Even with everything if he was a stud which he is not.

Reactions: Double Dees
Sure he could have a backup roster spot but then that owner wound have to hear every day Colin is not starting because of his race thing. It’s just not wort me it for what’s a very average Quarterback. Owners want to win and they would have no problem signing Colin Even with everything if he was a stud which he is not.

That's my whole point. It was a combination. He was definitely good enough to be in the league, but no one thought he was worth the trade-off.

While point taken, I’m sure it’d be equally as difficult to find an article with him condemning it either.

So I should just assume everyone is in favor of looting unless they publicly condemn it? Seems fishy.

That's my whole point. It was a combination. He was definitely good enough to be in the league, but no one thought he was worth the trade-off.

He had a few good years, no doubt, but his final season he went 2 and 14. Thats horrible.

As a starter, he went
5-2
12-4
8-8
2-6
1-10

Looks like he played himself out a job, and used the social justice as an excuse for why no GM wants to give his ass any money.

He had a few good years, no doubt, but his final season he went 2 and 14. Thats horrible.

As a starter, he went
5-2
12-4
8-8
2-6
1-10

Looks like he played himself out a job, and used the social justice as an excuse for why no GM wants to give his ass any money.

You don't think he was better than some of the backups in the league at the time? We'll just agree to disagree.

You don't think he was better than some of the backups in the league at the time? We'll just agree to disagree.
3-16 as a starter over a 2 year span, is pretty fvcking horrible, dont you think?

3-16 as a starter over a 2 year span, is pretty fvcking horrible, dont you think?

And he was still better than some backups and had at least shown that at one time he could play. You don't think that there are backups in the league that would have had a worse record? Again, I'm not arguing he was good. I'm simply saying that if he hadn't ever knelt that he would have at least gotten a roster spot somewhere. If owners felt like he wasn't worth the trouble, I really don't have a problem with that.

And he was still better than some backups and had at least shown that at one time he could play. You don't think that there are backups in the league that would have had a worse record? Again, I'm not arguing he was good. I'm simply saying that if he hadn't ever knelt that he would have at least gotten a roster spot somewhere. If owners felt like he wasn't worth the trouble, I really don't have a problem with that.
Then what exactly are you arguing? It sounds like your trying to make something a racial issue, when its not. You are racial bating, which is just bad ju-ju during this day and age. It doesnt matter what color skin you are, or what flag you worship, 3-16 is HORRIBLE, and you know it. The coaches, players, and GMs knew it. Everyone knows exactly why Madden added him. If it makes you feel better, we can say you win this arguement. Because of your enlightenment teachings, I know agree, that CP was only let go, because he disrespected the flag and was a social justice warrior. Had nothing to do with him having a "FEW" bad years behind his best season ever, which netted him a whopping 75% winning percentage. I now believe, that CP would have won at least 2 more superbowls, 3 league MVPs, and put Brady in a nursing home, had it not been for the evil white supremacist owners of the NFL and bigot media coverage. I mean, after all, CP was the first coming of Patrick Mahomes. May the lord have mercy on my soul and any others who ever thought differently.
thumbs-up-26248581.jpg

Then what exactly are you arguing? It sounds like your trying to make something a racial issue, when its not. You are racial bating, which is just bad ju-ju during this day and age. Believe whatever you want, 3-16 is freaking terrible, and you know it. The coaches, players, and GMs knew it. Everyone knows exactly why Madden added him. If it makes you feel better, we can say you win this arguement. Because of you enlightenment, I know agree, that CP was only let go, because he disrespected the flag and was a social justice warrior. I now believe, that CP would have won at least 2 more superbowls, 3 league MVPs, and put Brady in a nursing home, had it not been for the evil white supremacist owners of the NFL and bigot media coverage. I mean, after all, CP was the first coming of Patrick Mahomes. May the lord have mercy on my soul and any others who ever thought differently.
thumbs-up-26248581.jpg

I have no idea where the difficulty in comprehension is happening. I'm simply saying the following things. It's not rocket science.

Kap was better than some quarterbacks who had a roster spot.
I believe that teams would have signed him as a backup under normal circumstances.

I haven't mentioned race one time, so that's an interesting take. And please don't ever tell me that I'm race baiting on here. Try to have a discussion without getting so emotional. We have different opinions. It happens. The world will keep spinning.

I have no idea where the difficulty in comprehension is happening. I'm simply saying the following things. It's not rocket science.

Kap was better than some quarterbacks who had a roster spot.
I believe that teams would have signed him as a backup under normal circumstances.

I haven't mentioned race one time, so that's an interesting take. And please don't ever tell me that I'm race baiting on here. Try to have a discussion without getting so emotional. We have different opinions. It happens. The world will keep spinning.

You havent mentioned race? LMFAO, I guess, technically, no you havent. You have insuinatuated that CP didnt get a roster spot because his protesting of racial inequality. You have said repeaditly that he didnt get picked up because he kneeled. You do know why he was kneeling, right? As you asked me, You can comprehend, correct. It isnt rocket science, he was 3-16, before all 32 GMs decided to not spend moeny on him.

Kap was better than some QBs who had a roster spot? That is like, your opinion man.

Who gives a a flying fairy fvck if he would been a backup or not, the whole point of the thread is the atrocity of a video game to make out like he would still be a superstar in 2021, and rank him ahead of several players, who are stars. The whole point was, and its vividly obvious, the game developers are catering to the racial disparity of america. CP was a has been, he was washed up, sucked ass. He went 3-16 over his final 2 years as a starter. He posted a losing record over his entire career. He had more losing seasons than winning seasons. For the record, a lot of people want to fire gus, and he has never had a losing season. CP has had more losing seasons than winning seasons. He was trending down. Everyone agrees he had a good year when he went to the super bowl, but he has been on a downhill spiral since with a record of 8-8, 2-6, and 1-10. That 3-16 over last 2 years. As @DavistonTiger said earlier, He was benched before he ever quit. He was washed up, and straight sucked donkey d!ck the last 2 years of his career. If he was a solid performer, some GM would have picked him up. Thats why all 32 GMs passed on him, because he was no longer any good. CP was a social justice warrior way before he started sucking, and lots of teams wanted him then. His beliefs really didnt have a damn thing to do with it. Im not arguing with you anymore. Have a great night.

Not much better...dude had a good two year run and then feel apart. He was benched before he ever quit.
Some people like to rewrite history that he was at the top of his game when he walked away.

You havent mentioned race? LMFAO, I guess, technically, no you havent. You have insuinatuated that CP didnt get a roster spot because his protesting of racial inequality. You have said repeaditly that he didnt get picked up because he kneeled. You do know why he was kneeling, right? As you asked me, You can comprehend, correct. It isnt rocket science, he was 3-16, before all 32 GMs decided to not spend moeny on him.

Kap was better than some QBs who had a roster spot? That is like, your opinion man.

Who gives a a flying fairy fvck if he would been a backup or not, the whole point of the thread is the atrocity of a video game to make out like he would still be a superstar in 2021, and rank him ahead of several players, who are stars. The whole point was, and its vividly obvious, the game developers are catering to the racial disparity of america. CP was a has been, he was washed up, sucked ass. He went 3-16 over his final 2 years as a starter. He posted a losing record over his entire career. He had more losing seasons than winning seasons. For the record, a lot of people want to fire gus, and he has never had a losing season. CP has had more losing seasons than winning seasons. He was trending down. Everyone agrees he had a good year when he went to the super bowl, but he has been on a downhill spiral since with a record of 8-8, 2-6, and 1-10. That 3-16 over last 2 years. As @DavistonTiger said earlier, He was benched before he ever quit. He was washed up, and straight sucked donkey d!ck the last 2 years of his career. If he was a solid performer, some GM would have picked him up. Thats why all 32 GMs passed on him, because he was no longer any good. CP was a social justice warrior way before he started sucking, and lots of teams wanted him then. His beliefs really didnt have a damn thing to do with it. Im not arguing with you anymore. Have a great night.

That's the whole crux of our disagreement. If you don't think so, then that's fine. But if you think that he was better than some backups then why wouldn't he get a roster spot? Because he was losing the league money. It wasn't even really about his stance on social justice. If it hadn't caused a dip in viewership no one would have cared. But with the PR nightmare he was going to be, no one wanted to deal with him because he wasn't good enough to overcome all the negative baggage. But, again, I'm not sure why this has you so rustled. Hope you have a good one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT